Chapter 31: Researching

Teresa contemplated the young man sleeping next to her, her body still throbbing for him with the memories and still feeling invaded in such an intense way. Little by little, her mind lengthened the list of things she had experienced in the night. He had touched her so much. By all the seas! He touched her so much and in so many ways!

Her pulse was racing. He had seen her naked, and a new feeling of modesty settled in her. 'How daring you were,' her conscience scolded her. He had apologized because she didn't get to the climax, which she didn't know and didn't care since what she had felt had been more than enough. It had been beautiful. Aside from being labeled as primitive and animalistic, surrendering to him had been beautiful in so many ways.

They agreed to rest and continue so that she could get to the maximum of it. However, the bed system spread its blanket over them, the lights went down, and they fell asleep. Teresa still didn't care. She kept feeling satisfied and immensely happy.

But again, her modesty was there, emphasizing that they had seen each other naked, and she was still shocked by what they did, how they kissed and touched. It now seemed unreal to her, and she even would have doubted it happened if her body didn't continue to feel the reflections of his caresses and kisses, nor his invasion. Everything throbbed in her.

The girl reviewed every detail of his face, half-buried in the pillow. His furrowed dark brows were still in her memory, as well as his lips that she remembered panting. He opened his blue-gray eyes, and the blush returned to her face at once.

Adrian smiled and brought his hand to caress the freckled face of his girl, whose lips were very red. He brushed off a lock of her black hair and reached over to kiss her. He saw her smile full of happiness and wrapped her in his arms, running his hands over her, making her chuckle.

"What are you doing," she asked, smiling.

"I give you my good morning."

"They must have already woken up and had breakfast."

"Mmm," he turned with her still in his arms, positioning her on top. "I want to stay."

"Adrian..." She felt his hand on her butt and winced. "Hey!" complained, laughing again.

He kissed her. The girl thought for a fleeting second that now he had more freedom, all the freedom to touch her. Some kind of barrier had been broken between them, and they were already as one, the closest two people could be.

She turned away, blushing, apologizing with a smile because the shame was still there in a certain way, even though that man was already so hers that she didn't have to be ashamed. Teresa was on him, feeling his whole body; obviously, he was also feeling her.

Shame took hold of her. They were still naked, so she prepared to lie down beside him, taking part of the blanket to cover her breasts.

"You're good?" Adrian wanted to know when he noticed her like this.

"Y-yes..."

"Tell me," he insisted, wrapping her in his arms again, "please."

Teresa allowed herself to be caressed. Now she blamed herself for worrying him instead of continuing with the happy moment. Did everything have to be so complicated?

"I just... felt ashamed."

"Why?"

"You've seen me... Now we know each other like this... I imagine you'll think of me like this..."

"Huh?"

"Sorry. I'm ruining everything."

"No." He kissed her on her forehead, strengthening his embrace. "Hey, don't be ashamed of me. It's me, just me, and I'm yours. You are beautiful. You don't have to hide. You also saw me and remember I am the weird one here."