Chapter 10

Kurogiri's POV

I saw everyone leave to go search for y/n, but I already knew where she was. I looked up from the glass I was drying to see dabi's blue eyes glaring at me.

"Yes how may I help you" I say in a calm voice. "Where is she? Where is y/n!!!" He yelled at me and I sighed. "How do you know that I know where's she's at?" I questioned causing the crispy male to laugh.

"I didn't but what you told me says otherwise. Bring me to her" he said in a threatening tone. "Alright fine" I say and puts the glass away making a shadow portal to the dimension that felt off.

Dabi's POV

I was watching everyone leave and I noticed kurogiri seemed a bit off so I decided to pluck him for answers and I got what I was wanting out of him.

Once the portal opened I walked in with him following behind me as the portal closed.

The area was dark and had a dark mist to it, and it seemed to go on forever. "Watch out. This place brings out your worst nightmares, so dont let it get to you" Smokey said as we walked around. "Y/n. Where are you? Can you hear me?" I called out but no answer

Y/n POV

-what is this place?- I thought to myself looking around the mysterious place. I knew nothing about this place, nor the dangers it could hold.

I walked around for a few hours, I think, before I finally heard something off in the distance. "Y/n, y/n". It sounded like dabi's voice. " Dabi?!" I questioned before running off following the sound of the voice. Eventually I found him. "Dabi!!!" I yelled and embraced him in a hug, but something didn't feel right.

Looking up I noticed his figure changed to three figures of my dead family. "Y/n you did this to us. If you were stronger we wouldn't of have died" my 'mother' said causing me too back away blinking a bit. "Your a disgrace to us" 'father' yelled at me and all of a sudden I was thrown back by a hard hit, though nothing hit me.

"Your responsible for our death. Your supposed to avenge us, but you disgraced the family name by becoming a villain" my 'sister yelled before a sharp pain was felt in my stomach. Looking down I noticed I was bleeding.

Backed against the wall the three was saying how !such of a disgrace I was, but before I knew it, the scene changed and I was no longer bleeding. "Illusion?" I questioned to myself then looked up seeing the world. All three deaths of my family. "No no nooooooooo!!!" I yelled going in between all of my members, but I went right through and I relived all the days over again, the next thing I knew was the world going black and silent.

Kurogiri pov

We spent hours looking for y/n, but the world kept changing and dabi and I were reliving out deepest fears. I wasn't to affected by it, but now dabi was on the ground yelling curses from what it showed for him

Dabi's pov

"Dabi, dabi" I heard a familiar voice call out. "Y/n?" I questioned looking to the side to see the beautiful (h/l) (h/c) girl. "Y/n...I...I" I say but she puts a finger to my lips causing me to look at her, only to get met with a stern face rather than the kind and caring face I knew.

"Dabi... You do realize this is your fault? If only you would've cared more, then I wouldn't of have gotten captured, this is your fault" the girl said. "Wait what? Y/n I did what I could" I say but was cut off. "Guess it wasn't enough. I made a mistake joining the league, and made a mistake of saying yes to you..." She said. "Wait does..." "Yes were over dabi" the girl said before disappearing.

-No, this can't be...- I thought to myself falling down to the floor breaking down. "I...I...lost her" I mutter to myself before feeling a hand on my shoulder then a loud scream.

"Remember dabi, this place is your worst nightmare, its not over" kurogiri said and I looked up. "Did you hear thy at scream? If it isn't over than that was...y/n" I say instantly getting up. "Come on shadow" I say running towards the scream.

A few minutes we get to the area and look around. "Where is she?" I ask and then kurogiri comes to me with a girl in his arms. "Let's get her out of here. She's losing blood" he said and I looked confused seeing no blood. "Illusion. Now let's go" he said and made a portal to leave the dimension.

Kurogiri POV

Once at the site where the scream was heard we looked around and I found y/n bleeding to death. -how long has she been here?- I thought to myself shaking her a bit. "Y/n can you hear me, wake up please. Were here don't leave us" I said to her before picking her up bridal style and got her to dabi.

Once out of the postal we got y/n in her bed. "Dabi call the others" I said. "But-" "just trust me. Were not going to lose her, just go" I said and he heasentily (please correct me I can't spell this) ran off going to find the others

I managed to get her shirt off and got her wound cleaned and bandaged before noticing her hand was bandaged as well. Taking the old bandage off I saw that her hand was burned badly, and it looked to never healed. Upon further inspection I noticed there were knife wounds on her hand as well.

"Oh y/n" I sighed before hearing dabi come back with the team.

Dabi's POV

I found the team and called them back, but once I got to the room with y/n I saw her and kurogiri. "What happened with her hand?" I questioned. "I know she got burned by accident by my flames when she was fighting aziawa, but it doesn't look the best" I said and got to the side of her. "Stab wounds, not sure where she got the knife from though" kurogiri said. Once kurogiri said 'knife' I sighed and went to her leg pulling out a knife from the pocket and it still had blood on it.

"She must've stabbed herself, no one, epically the hero's, know about this knife" I said as kurogiri cleaned her hand and bandaged it. "Hmm alright. I'll be back shortly. She's unconscious right now due to loss of blood, but she'll be OK" he spoke before getting up and walking out of the room leaving me and y/n alone.

I grabbed her hand gently and left a gentle kiss on it. "Please be OK y/n. I'm here now, and I'm not letting you go" I said softly as I laid beside her gently wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to my chest. We stayed like that through out the rest of the day and all of the night, y/n never moved once.

A/n
Lookie its finally out. Sorry for the delay I knew what I was going to put, but I didn't feel like typing it out, but now its out. I have an idea for the next chapter but I'm not sure when it'll be out. The amajiki x reader is no longer around. I had no ideas for it and felt bad for not updating it