Chapter 5

A/n
Now that y/n is apart of the league the story won't follow the normal timeline much anymore.

                                                         (Flashback)

Y/n POV
"Y/n y/n...where are you?" I hear my mother ask. "Mommy I'm right here...right in front of you." I say confused why she can't see me. My mommy turns the light on and sees me. "Oh that goodness y/n your still here...get up it's time for school.

" y/n where did you go?" My teacher asks. "I'm right here" I say but then realize my quirk activated. "What the?" I think myself.

Time skip to few years later

"Daddy!!!! Wake up!!!! Daddy please wake up!!!!" I yell shaking my trying to wake him up. A few minutes a tired looking hero (I think you guys know who) comes to me. "Come on miss he's dead...let me take you home" he says putting his hand in my shoulder. "Get off me!!!" I yell going back to daddy.

"Mom? What are you doing?" I ask pushing through a crowd and seeing my mom with a gun to her head and a hero around but not trying to stop her. "I'm sorry my sweet girl...I know you have been through a lot, but I can't live without your dad anymore" she says and pulls the trigger. "MOM!!!!" I yell as she falls to the floor.

                                                    (End of flashback)

I wake up screaming as I sit up and hold my head in my hands and crying. A few seconds later dabi comes in "hey doll face what's wrong?" He asks then sees me in an unstable state. He walks over to me sitting on the bed in front of me pulling me to his lap and holding me. I wrap my hands around his neck and cries into his shoulder as he just holds me rubbing my back with his hand.

A few minutes later I finally calm down but stays holding on to dabi. "Please don't leave me like everyone has" I whisper and not regretting what I said.

Dabi's POV

"Please don't leave me like everyone has" I hear y/n whisper. I was a bit surprised, but I nod. "Don't worry y/n I won't leave" I say quietly laying her down and lays beside her with her still holding onto me. After a few minutes I hear soft and steady breathing from y/n.

"Poor girl" I think to myself. "Young age and has been through a lot...makes sense on why she joined the league so easily and didn't hesitate." I think to myself smiling and falling asleep holding her close for the rest of the night.

In the morning

Y/n POV

In the morning around 9:00am I wake up. I sit up and stretch rubbing away the sleep in my eyes before getting up out of bed and walking over to the bathroom. I get cleaned up, washing my face and getting dressed into a black mid thigh skirt with a loose tucked in white blouse. I then put on black thigh high stockings and black knee high boots with a slight heel to it because I'm short AF.

After getting dressed I look in the mirror before heading out of the room to see the rest of the league. "Y/n!!!!" I hear my name being called. I turn and see a blond running towards me and embracing me into a tight hug. "Ah toga...morning now get off me before you kill me" I say pushing her off. "Oh sorry y/n its just I haven't see you all day and I missed you" she says before getting thrown aside by a tall male with scars. "Toga give her a break she just woke up and you barely know her" he says in a monotone voice. "Yeah well you barely know her, but it dit stop you from..." She starts before dabi hit her on her head and she ran away.

"Ok shut up you guys are too loud" I hear crusty say. I turn to look at him and I back away from him when he looks at me. "Y/n why are you backing away from me you know me. I just look at him when a flash back come to me