Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV-

After being told to get changed we all nodded and went to get changed. I stood in the corner and got dressed. I look at the PE outfit before getting changed into it and think "this is hideous." Of course I would think that I'm a girly girl and I dont really like wearing causal. As I was getting dressed a few girls came to me.

"OMG your so pretty" the girls with brown short hair said and I blushed slightly as the two other girls nodded. "Thanks but you guys are super cute to" I reply trying to get them away from me as the girl with brown hair spoke up. "I'm uraraka" she says as I give a sheepish smile. "I'm yaoyorozu" the girl with black hair and high ponytail says. "And I'm Asui" the frog girl says.

I look over at the three girls and give a fake smile "gosh I hate people" I think to myself. "I'll be sure to stay away from them epically Uraraka" I think to myself and finish getting changed then walk out to the area where we had to meet.

All the girls finally got to the meeting area as the angry blond yelled "WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU GIRLS SO LONG YOU GOTTA FIX YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP" he yells. "Hey hedgehog how about you shut your mouth because unlike you were actually going to be hero's" I say to him as everyone looked at me in shock and a green haired guy came up to me "h-hey m-maybe y-you..." He stops as I give him a look to shut him up. "O-ok" he says walking off. "Are you guys done talking" the scruffy guy says "I am Aziawa and I'm your homeroom teacher" he says and looks over to Bakugou.

"Hey Bakugou" he calls throwing him a ball "how far were you able to throw in middle school" he asks. "64 meters" hedgehog replies. "Good now try using your quirk anything goes as long as your in the circle"  Aziawa says. Bakugou walks up to the circle and into it. "DIIIIIEEEEEE!" He yells as he throws the ball. "Wait did he jus..." I was cut out of my thoughts as Aziawa spoke up "700+ meters" he says. "This looks fun" I hear Uraraka say as everyone agrees. "It looks fun you say" our homeroom teacher replies "real life isn't fun when battling a villain so who ever get last place is expelled" he threatened as everyone went stiff. "It's obviously a lie" I think to self as Aziawa hands Uraraka the ball and it goes infinity. It was my turn and I stepped into the circle and looked around for a close by shadow then I look down at mine "this will work"

Todoroki POV-

It was finally (Y/N)s turn. I watch her walk up to the circle and look around. "What is she looking for" I mutter to myself then I see her look at her shadow. Her shadow starts to come out of the ground and attach to her feet. Finally she throws the ball and her shadow is attached to the ball helping it go further. The device read "113" meters. "That isn't far but isn't bad" I think to myself as I see her walk past me and disappear into a shadow to hide.

I walk over to her and look around for her. "You looking for me" she asked appearing behind me from my shadow as I jump a bit. "Yeah I was" I reply as she sits on the ground. "Are you ok (Y/N), because it seems like something happened" I ask. "I'm fine I told you I'm weak and that throw was nothing" she yells as she storms off for the next test. I sigh and follow her.

(Y/N) POV

"I'm sorry Todoroki, I really need too learn to control my anger and nod let anyone see that side to me." I think to myself as I get to the next task. It was the speed run and it was my turn. I was put with the hedgehog guy and Todoroki. I activated my quirk and noticed a shadow at the finish line. Mr. Aziawa said go and I used my quirk and disappeared into my shadow and to the shadow past the finish line. I came in last but not by much.

Time skip because I'm lazy still your POV

The test were over and I was in 3rd. "Hmm that's good it isn't first but its still good" I think to myself and notice Midoriya in last and he look scared. "Oh and no ones getting expelled" Aziawa said. "It was just a lie to get you guys to focus."

Another timeskip to the end of the day

(Warning to those sensitive to blood/trigger warning to suicide)

It was finally the end of the day and I had a bad feeling about something. I walked out of the school and take my normal route to my house. Walking in I smell blood and my eyes go wide. I look around and I dont see Kaitlyn anywhere so I run up the stairs and to the bathroom and see her in the bathroom with cuts and gushing blood. "No this can't be" I mumble and run to the bathtub and shake her trying to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up.

Running down the stairs I grab the phone and call 911 and within a few minutes the police was at my house as well as Mr. Aziawa. They go upstairs and to the bathroom leaving me in the living room crying with Aziawa trying to comfort me.

A few minutes later the police come down with my sisters dead body and telling me that she died due to suicide. "Why does this always happen to me" I yell crying with my head down and holding the back of my head. "First my mother after my dad died and now my sister" I cry now laying on my side curled up in a ball.

The police talk to Aizawa and I hear him say that he would take me in. Still crying I feel him pick me up and put me in his car as the police hand him a bag of my stuff. Just the basics uniforms enough for two weeks and personal products. As he drives away I drift off into sleep tears running down my cheeks.

Aziawa's POV

Driving him I see (Y/N) sleeping. "I honesty feel bad for her. I know she didn't mean to say what she did, but after hearing that she needs someone and I will be here for her." I think to myself as we pull into the drive way.

I take (Y/N)'s stuff to her room and get her a change of clothes and set them in the bathroom of her bedroom then go to wake her up.

Your POV

I wake up and see Aziawa looking at me. "Where are we" I ask still waking up. "Were at my house and I'll be taking care of you now" he says as I gets out of the car. He leads me to my room and I thank him as he leaves.

Walking to the bathroom I get undressed and into the shower. Standing there I just let the water run down on me. After a few minutes I freshen up and get out. Drying myself off and getting dress into an oversized shirt and black leggings. Heading out of the bathroom I get into bed and fall asleep crying slightly and not wanting to wake up the next day.

A/n
There we go. Its longer than the last chapter and I will try to make them about this long. We don't know much about (Y/N)'s past but you will soon enough. See you next chapter.

                                         ~Wolfie