Chapter 4

Shigaraki POV

"Wow no hesitation, that's good. Ok so what your going to do for about a month is be our personal spy" I tell (Y/N). "UA trust you and we need information on them, so for about a month we need you to keep going to UA but every night you reply back here and tell us what's going on and everything that's going on, and in a months due time we will attack UA or any activity its doing (I forgot the name of the attack XD) and you will turn your back in the heros. Do you understand (Y/N)?"I ask and she nods. "Good, now off with you" I say shooing her off.

Y/N POV

I smirk and nod "sounds fun, see you later then" I say and walk out. I walk out a different way so if anyone sees they don't get suspicious. "Well looks like I'm a villain now...oohhh life is going to be fun" I think to myself smirking and start walking to Aziawa's house.

Aziawa's POV

"Its late now where is (Y/n)?" I mutter and start pacing before hearing a knock at the door. Opening the door I see (Y/N). "(Y/N)! Where were you" I ask letting her inside as she goes to sit on the couch.

Y/N POV again

I sit on the couch and look at my homeroom teacher. "Sorry sir, I just went for a walk around the town" I say lying but being good at it.

I've always been good at lying, had to be when everyone in your life hated you and never wanted to be any help to you. "Sir if you dont mind me asking, but what is UA all about?" I ask to hopefully get more information.

(Time skip to a month because I'm lazy and dont know what to do.)

Still your pov

Its been a month since I first joined the league and no one is suspicious. That's good. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a bubbly brunette. "Hey (Y/N) come on let's go." "Where to?" I ask. "Get your hero costume on and head to the bus were going to the USJ remember?" "Right..." I reply and get up walking to change into my costume and heads to the bus.

After a few minutes of waiting the space hero comes on and talks to us about quirks and dangerous crap. I roll my eyes and look outside when I get a text from Dabi.

Dabi: be ready were on our way

Me: I'm ready

Dabi: does anyone suspect anything?

Me: no

Dabi: good we'll be there soon who's all there?

Me: Pro hero Spaceman and Aziawa

Dabi: what about All Might

Me: dont know. Were here so I'll see you guys soon bye

I look up and put my phone away. As I do I here Bakugou yelling.
"HEY BAKUGOU HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR ONCE" I yell at him while every one look at me in shock. He growls and walks to me grabbing me by my shirt. "What are you going to do about it little miss disappear" he threatens. "Do what I always do...disappear" I reply disappearing into my shadow and reappearing outside the bus in its shadow.

"God he's annoying" I growl to myself as thirteen goes in again. "Where's All Might" I think to myself. After a few minutes of thirteen talking I see a shadow like portal and smirk "show time" I think to myself before going to no emotion again.

"Everyone stay back!" I hear Aziawa yell. "Thirteen protect the kids" he says and thirteen nods. "What's going on?" I hear everyone except Bakugou and Kirishima who are already attacking the villains. I give a scoff and look at them giving them a nod as we all get teleported to different areas. I got put in the burning city area with a lot of shadows. Disappearing into them I go to Shigaraki and Dabi watching the class struggle.

"(Y/N) go observe everyone in your class and let them know who's side your on" shigaraki says. I nod and disappear again and come out at Aziawas shadow. He is battling a nomu and struggling

"(Y/N) get out of here its dangerous" he says obviously in a lot of pain. "Not me...your in danger and so is the rest of the class" I reply. "But your in the class" he asks confused. "No actually she's now with us" Shigaraki says and Aziawa's eyes widen.

(Y/N) no...please dont tell me its true." He says as his head gets smashed into the ground. "Sorry teach but with the stuff that has happened to me in life and no hero's helping in anyway I dont think I want to be a hero anymore" I say leaving with Shigaraki and meeting with the rest of the group seeing Iida leave.

A few minutes later All might comes in and starts beating the nomu. I start feeling a strong rage. "All might where were you when I actually needed you" I shout at him and he looks away and to me. I smirk as he looks away and gets hit. "You and the other hero's are the reason I hate society and all hero's. You were my biggest idol but not anymore." " young (Y/N) what are you talking about?" He asks.

I roll my eyes and walk away with the rest of the villains. The whole class looked at me in shock as I heard Aziawa speak "she is no longer your classmate, but instead our enemy." I growl hearing this "hero's...never give up on anyone...there all the same...they all abandoned me" I think to myself.

Portal guy teleports us to the hide out and Shigaraki speaks up. "Very well done (Y/N) your going to make a great villain. Your now an official member of our team and have earned our trust...so dont blow it" he says and I nod. Dabi leads me to my room which is across the hall from his and I go to the bathroom in my room take a shower and lay in bed. "Good day...what I very good day indeed" I say to myself and replay the attack from earlier.

Hey guys another chapter done. I did an edit for my friend and all of a sudden I'm getting a bunch of views. Tysm for all the reads.