Chapter 13

Dabi's POV (timeskip to a few days later)

Its been a few days since y/n's death, and it was the morning of the funeral. Not once did I come out of the room...her room. I miss her. Her presence, her scent, her rare smile she only gave to me...the real smile she only gave to me.

I finally managed to get out of the bed, getting myself presentable, before heading out of the room.

"There he is!!!" I hear a loud squeal and before I knew it, a blonde girl was latched onto me. Throwing her off angered still and glared at her. "You're the reason y/n is gone!" I snap and she pouts. Before she could say anything I walked out of the base and went to where I last saw her.

Due to us being villains, we couldn't give a proper funeral for the girl, and it hurt, but I also knew she wouldn't want the attention anyway.

The blood was gone, mostly. There was still a tint of red. I knew it wouldn't stay, but I wish it would so people will know what hero's have done to us.

Once at the building I sit on the edge of the roof and looks down. I was not thinking about ending my life I was just thinking on what I could've done to prevent her death.

"I'm so sorry y/n...I couldn't save you, I couldn't make you happy enough, I couldn't prove that I'm not the person toga made me look like "

"Your not gonna jump are you?" I hear a voice speak. I turn to see kurogiri and shake my head.  "No, just thinking" I reply and he takes a seat next to me.

"Its not your fault you know? It all started with me. I "died" and shortly after her mother " he spoke.

"Why did you not come back sooner?" I asked and he sighs.

"Would've been too much on her at the time. Thinking I was dead then coming back shortly after" he replied. Opening my mouth to speak he cut me off. "And I didnt show myself sooner, because I though she recovered...guess I was wrong and I hurt her, and now like her...I'm alone with no blood family" he spoke and looked down.

"Don't blame yourself Dabi. We all have things we want to fix, and now it shows more than other times" he spoke and I nod. "Yeah, I guess" I whisper and wipe my eyes.

We sat in complete silence for awhile, before I got up and he teleported us back to the base.

Time skip to few years later(still Dabi's POV)

Its been a few years since y/n's death and I've gotten content with it, but it still hurts. I think about her a lot, and secretly kept all of her stuff.

I gave in and got with toga, it made her happy and it was just a distraction for me. Lately I have been feeling y/n's presence around me. I swear I've been seeing her around, but I never see her, which only hurts more

I was in my room staring off into space, when I felt arms wrap around me. "Its been years Dabi, get over her. You have me now" I hear a girls voice speak.

I look up to see toga and I push her off. "I can't toga." I speak and she looks at me confused. "Were over. You were the reason y/n is dead, and you tell me to get over her, get out" I speak but she refuses.

"Y/n this y/n that. Its always y/n!!!" She yells at me getting off the bed. "Get over her!" She yelled and i sent flames her way getting her out of the room. "Go away were through!" I yell back as the flames spread around the room.

I look down and tear up. "Y/n come back...I need you" I cry and a few seconds later I feel my face getting lifted. I look up to see y/n. I go to hug her but once my arms were wrapped around she was gone.

Looking around I see her at the door. I quickly wipe my eyes and get up following her, eventually ending off in the room with everyone.

They looked at me weird, but I looked at the girl in front of me. "Y/n are you alive now?" I question gaining more weird looks.

"Uhm who are you talking to?" Shigaraki asks and y/n smiles a bit. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" she spoke. I go up to her, but she's gone when I get to her.

'I'm always her for you. Here with you' I hear in my head, but she's not there...not anymore...

A/n: sorry for rushed ending, and rushed story in general, my new story is not as rushed, but still in its beginning stages. See you in that story
~Wolfie

A/n 2: should I make a sequel where maybe y/n is "alive" or like Dabi is hallucinating?