Who are you really?

Yōkai's POV

After a few days of just hanging around in hell and watching TV, I finally headed back to Kuragari's castle not bothering to get something from the caffe on my way to his castle.

When I arrived I waited for him to return from a meeting. As I waited I grabbed a book from his library and started reading.

Gianna's POV

When I headed back to school after taking two days off, I noticed that Jane and John where ignoring me, and when I saw them in the halls they just stared at me and then ran away.

When that happened I just felt really confused. When I entered my English class I just thought of what moon did when she grab my hand.

After two classes I remembered that all eighth graders have to watch a video about the annual school trip for eighth grades only.

So I start heading to the auditorium to watch the video. On my way there some kids start whispering in the corner and kept eying me when I passed. I even heard one call me "demon". When I heard that I really started thinking about what the hell happened when John and Jane started bullying me a couple days ago.

When school was over I start walking back home and on the ten minute walk there I think about who moon truly is. Ok so my mind is made up I think as I unlock the door to my house clean the dishes and then head to my room. When moon gets here I'm going to ask her I think as I sit in my bed and wait for her.

Yōkai's POV

When Kuragari finally returns back to his castle he sends me to earth. When I blink I see Gianna sitting on her bed starting at me her eyes show confusing and anger. When I start heading to her she starts yelling at me.

"STOP" she yells "DONT GET NEAR ME" she continues "why? Did I do something wrong?" I ask her "I don't know" she says, calming down a bit "then why are you mad?" I ask her confused "I just want to ask you something" she says staring at me "ok what is it?" I ask her "what did you do when Jane was about to hit me and who the hell are you?" She says.

When she ask me that I think of what to say "ANSWER ME!" She says banging her fists in her bed "ok" I say "the truth is I'm a demon" I tell her, smiling at her terrified face "a-a demon" she stutters, terrified "yes" I tell her, still smiling "what but you told me you where here to help and demons are evil and don't help!" she says raising her voice a little.

"ouch, now that hurts" I say laughing "what's so funny" she says her heart pounding "you still don't get it do you?" I say still laughing "what do you mean?" She says scared "I'm not here to help I'm here to manipulate.

When she hears the last word she starts running to her door "aw trying to leave" I say locking the door "GO AWAY" she starts screaming "LEAVE ME ALONE" she says screaming and crying as her fists bang noisily on the door. "Shush" I see and with a flick of my finger she's silent.

"Aw demon got your tung?" I say laughing as I show her, her tung. Gianna starts screaming but no noise escapes her voice. Terrified she starts crying. "Aw want it back?" I ask her, "what you think?" Gianna mouths "well if you want you tung back you better let me back in" I tell her as she starts shaking her hand.

"Well then you'll just have to live without a tung" I tell her smiling "fine" she mouths. As I head over to her, I grab her hand and enter her body.

"Finally, now I am fully in control" I say as I started laughing "now time to have a little fun" I say as I finally take on full power.

Welp hope that wasn't to graphic . So then have a great day my reapers