A lovley dance

Kuragari's POV

Bored, bored, bored I thought as I played with my hair what should I do? I thought as I started thinking about what I should do. YES! I got it I could visit my Waifu Cyrus I thought as I headed to my room to get changed.

When I finished changing into my white fluffy shirt, my black pants, my black boots and lastly my black fur coat I headed to the bathroom to comb my hair. As I brushed through my lacy white hair and polished my horns (which I decided to show for today) I heard Aiko, who was my cook, call me for brunch.

"Coming!" I yelled as I finished putting some powder on my face and headed down stairs. When I was seated at my dining table Aiko handed me liver strips and flesh cakes. "Oh my this looks and smells lovely" I said grabbing my fork and digging in "why thank you me lord" Aiko said as I noticed that she cut her red hair short.

"You know you always seem to impress me" I said as I saw her blushing at my complement"Ah- why thank you me lord" she said smiling "also I love your new hair cut" I told her as she smiled and headed to the kitchen to clean up "me lord?" Sasuke said as Aiko left "yes?" I asked as I finished my brunch "your horse is ready" he said as we headed outside "aw come here me beautiful skeleton horse" I said as petted undead's glossy bones "now on to Cyrus castle" I said as I mounted on undead's back.

When I arrived I waited for the guards to let me in. When the guards finally let me in I heard Cyrus say "your late" then he stopped when he noticed that it was me.

"Hello Kuragari" he said as my heart skipped a few thousand beats, then he started heading my way and I could smell his strong blood lust. As we are faced to faced he shakes my hand, and I can't seem to let go. He then snapped his fingers in front of my face and I sadly let go "oh my bad" I say smiling.

"Where is the imp?" I asked looking around his castle "he hasn't shown up yet" Cyrus tells me "Can't you send someone to fetch him?" I ask him. "Fine. BANAN" Cyrus yells as a little elf appears behind him. "Banan go with Coretta and find Adolfo" Cyrus orders him "Yes sir. General Coretta we must go find the imp" he says as I notices that he kind of spits out the word imp as they walk out the castle to find him.

Since it was taking a long time for them to find the imp I headed to Cyrus's Mirror to fix my hair. When I turn around again I notice that Cyrus is no longer in the room. Then I notice that his study is open so I head to it. Then I stop.

I hear Cyrus singing so I instead watch by the door. I then notice that he is dancing by himself. Ok this is your moment to ask him for a dance. ARGH what if he says no. No I'm doing it I thought as I head inside his study. Then I stop my self and decide to knock.

I hear him say "how may I help you?" As he pauses the music. "I just noticed that you where dancing all alone and I thought maybe you would enjoy a live partner" I say as I swallow all my fear "I don't see why not" Cyrus says as I feel like I'm about to faint. I head into the room and go over to him and grab one of his stern hands. He then wraps his other arm around my waist.

When he does that I feel like my heart is about to explode. Then I grab his back, the music starts with a flick of his finger. Then we start to sway around the room. My checks start burning as he spins me under his arm and then we continue to dance. As the song comes to a end he dips me and we start at each other's eyes. I fight the urge to kiss him on the spot.

As we stand back up I regret not taking the moment. "Thank you Kuragari. I haven't danced like that like that with someone in a long time" he tells me and I treasure the moment in my head forever. "Alright. Have a good day Cyrus" I tell him as I head out the room to the stables. As I head out the room I hear my Waifu say "have a good day Kuragari" as I mount my Skelton horse and head back home leaving a wasted moment behind.

YEE a lovely Cyrus and Kuragari moment. Also hope you have a good day reapers bye.