Falling in love with you

Yōkai's POV

We both looked in each other's eyes, it felt like time it's self stopped, then as suddenly as it began it was over "SOOOOO" the imp said loudly interrupting the moment. I looked at the imp who suddenly clapped his hand over his mouth ugh what is wrong with you? I thought as the girl asked the imp something "Adolfo are you okay?" You don't sound like yourself!" She said concerned.

"I'm finneee" Adolfo said wow you are seriously messed up I thought as I wondered what the hell his parents found good in him "no your not" I told him, then I thought I should probably explain to the demones what's going on "He's lost his mind and I have to take care of him till he regains his mind. But let's face it he never really had a mind in the first place." I said as I saw Adolfo looking right at me.

Man, no smarts and no looks now that's sad I thought as I looked at Adolfo. Then the girl started laughing, it was really cute "yeah he is kind of dumb" she said, then when the girl said that Adolfos mouth dropped open "stop being rude to me" Adolfo pouted as we bursted in laughter.

"What's your name" the demones said "yōkai, what's yours?" I asked "I'm Ayumi" Ayumi said cute name for a cute demon I tought "do you want to hang out with us today?" I asked her praying that she said yes "it will make my day" I told her with pleading eyes, Ayumi accepted the offer and we headed on our way.

"Ayumi" I asked the she demon "yeah?" She replied back "do want something, I'm gonna go order lunch" I asked her "no I'm good! Thanks for asking" she replied back smiling "Yeah whatever" I said as I walked inside the little bakery.

Now what should I order I fought as I decided on what to order. When I finished paying for the food I walked outside "Gimme!" Adolfo yelled as I neared them "what's the magic word?" I said teasingly "umm, NOW!" He said flexing his hands at the food in my hands. Damn little child I thought as I rolled my eyes and handed Adolfo the food.

Kuragari's POV

H