Karugari

When I stopped walking a huge castle toward in front of me. Karugari's tower was plain on the outside but the inside was widely decorated with paintings, blood rocks and tapestries. And in the middle of the grand hall was his throne.

It was created from blood rocks, skulls and gold. It's was the most beautiful and stunning thing ever to exist on hell.

"My child yōkai?" Karugari asked in his British accent "yes my lord?" I asked him as I bowed at his feet "I have another assignment for you" he said as he grabbed some blood wine and drank it one sip "and what is it?" I asked him "oh my dear child, it's about a poor girl that isn't loved by her family" he told me as he brushed through his lacy silver hair. "Is that take of muse to you?" He asked me "of course my lord" I told him as I got up on to me feet and kissed his hand "now off you go to earth my dear child" he told me as purple smoke encircled me "good bye my lord" I told him as I disappeared into the thick purple smoke.

When I opened my eyes I was in someone's bedroom. So this must be her I thought to my self as I saw a beautiful girl sleeping soundly, a few marks covered her face, and a flow of messy black hair surrounded her like a void of despair.

My poor human what have you done to bring me here I thought as I transformed into my true form and hid into the shadows to wait for her to wake up.

Karugari POV

Now that my dear gifted demon is off I'm going to have to go to that bloody meeting "Sasuke prepare my carriage we are off to the blood hall" I said as Sasuke headed outside to arrange my carriage.

The only good thing about going to that meeting is that I get to see Cyrus. Cyrus is dashing tough, and toughs eyes like a black mass, every time I am near him fire fills my stomach.

"Master? Master? My lord?" Sasuke said as he shock my shoulder "oh what now?" I asked him, mad that he interrupted my day dreaming about Cyrus. "Your carriage is ready sir" he said as I fixed my fur coat and headed outside.

When I got outside I pet the skeleton horse and entered the carriage. After a while we finally neared the hall. I fixed my glover and prepare for the annual meeting. "My this meetings going to be a mess" I said out loud as we parked the carriage.

When the carriage finally stopped swaying back and fourth, I stepped out and headed into the hall room. When I got there I sat on one of the stone chairs that encircled the hall. As I looked around I noticed that no people where here to watch the commotion. So it must be private I thought as we waited for everyone to arrive.

When everyone arrived the fighting began.

"Here we go again I am more powerful because I have the power to control humans!" I said as I banged my fists against my chairs arm rests "and you damn demons make fucking contracts with them where you have to obey them until you get there bloody soul. That means you have to do everything they say." I yelled "well I think we are more powerful because we can tell the future of any humans death" Nemesis said.

When we finished the meeting I said bye to everyone. Starred a little longer at Cyrus and then headed back to my carriage so I could take have a nice lava bath when we arrived at the castle.

Hope your enjoying the story and if you haven't read iamagreenpea story then you should really go check it out ok have a good day bye my reapers