LVIV. And Straight on 'Til Morning

Start bij het begin

"Not interested," Mr. Gold retorted.

"It's about your son," David told him.

"Yeah. What about him?"

Emma spoke to the twins. "I... have something really..."

"Tamara shot him," David informed.

"What? He's dead?" Mr. Gold asked.

"They used a bean to open a portal. Neal was hurt so badly that he fell through. He's gone."

"Bae wasn't supposed to die."

"Greg and Tamara—they took something from Regina—a magical trigger. A fail-safe in the curse that could destroy Storybrooke."

"Of they activate it, it's a self-destruct. Everyone not born in this world will die," Mary Margaret warned.

"I know this is hard, but we need your help," David added.

"No," Mr. Gold argued.

"They killed your son in cold blood, and you don't wanna stop them?"

"They didn't kill my son. I did. I brought magic to this world to find Bae, and now he's dead. Magic always has a price, and this—this is it. But I'm prepared to pay it."

"But... We'll die. You'll die!" Mary Margaret cried.

"Well, I've made my peace with that." He walks away, to Mary Margaret and David's shock.

STORYBROOKE MINES

Tamara, Hook and Greg were traveling through the mines.

"It's just ahead," Greg informed.

"Are you sure whoever's in charge of you doesn't want you guys to die in a mine collapse?" Hook asked.

"Just keep moving," Tamara told him.

"Who is telling you what to do?"

"You know what? That's not your concern. It's not ours, either," Greg said.

"Not your concern. So you're telling me you don't know who commands you?"

Tamara sighed. "Unlike you, Hook, we believe in something. We have faith in the sacredness of our cause."

"We're here," Greg commented as he took one of the dwarves' axes.

"So your sacred cause is pilfering a dwarf's pickax?" Hook questioned.

"Regina had this," she took out a brown diamond, "in her pocket when you handed her over to us."

"It's a trigger, and this ax, according to our people, is what activates it," Greg said.

"You're going to destroy an entire town, and kill everyone in it...."

"Yeah, including your enemy."

"Rumplestiltskin won't be immune to this?"

"None of your kind will be," Tamara replied. "Once this thing gets turned activated, nothing can shut it off."

"This whole town will revert to the forest it was," Greg added. "So tell us, Hook. We're willing to die for our cause. Are you willing to die for yours?"

"Absolutely," Hook answered.

Greg pressed the ax down on the diamond, causing it to levitate, and give off a blue glow. The three exited. At that moment, the destruction of Storybrooke started and vines began to encase the Storybrooke Public Library.

MARY MARGARET'S LOFT

Regina was pacing the room when David, Henry, Aubree, Emma and Mary Margaret entered.