My lips tug into a smile when I see Harry walking towards me, his cigarette resting between his lips as he slowly strides forward, looking good like always. He wears a pair of light washed jeans and a brown crewneck, his torn up vans covering his feet as usual.

  "Hi handsome." I grin widely when I approach him, watching as he blows the smoke out from his hollowed cheeks and leans down, pressing a firm kiss to my lips, my smile breaking off the kiss.

  "Hi sweetheart." He replies smoothly. "How was class?" He questions, tossing his cigarette butt to the ground and stepping on it as we walk slowly, my arm wrapped around his own with my other hand intertwined with his.

  "Longer than usual, I thought about you the whole time." I shrug, glancing up at him with my cheek pressed against his bicep. His jaw is sharp as he laughs, his eyes crinkling which is a new thing about him I've found myself completely obsessed with.

"Me? What about me?" He questions curiously. I simply just shrug my shoulders, not wanting to tell him the truth. "Mm we're keeping secrets now are we?" He hums teasingly, my lips parting as I shake my head at him.

"I was just thinking about how proud I am of you, thats all." I tell him. Harry's tongue runs over his bottom lip as he stops walking causing me to frown and look up at him.

"I really like you." He mumbles causing me to grin up at him, his eyes sparkling as he leans down and presses a kiss to my lips. His rosy lips are soft and addictive, leaving me wanting more and more from him.

"I really like you, too." I laugh, Harry grinning softly when we reach his car. He gently pushes my back against the passenger side and shoves his lips against mine hungrily and desperately. His hands roam down my body, finding their desired place one my waist as mine rest against his stomach.

His tongue runs over my bottom lip and pries them apart. A low groan vibrates from his chest causing me to suck in a sharp breath through my nose, our tongues fighting for dominance which I let Harry have.

He gently bites my lower lip and pulls with his teeth before letting go and moving down to my neck, my hands now tugging through his soft curls, my eyes fluttering closed as he works his lips against the warm skin of my neck.

"Harry." I whimper out into the silent and cool air. He bites down with his teeth and sucks just above my collar bones, my head leaning back against the window. "H." I mumble weakly, wanting him to keep going but simply not here in the student parking lot.

"Mm I like that on you." He pulls away and runs his thumb over the new mark on my skin, a closed mouth smile on his lips as he meets my gaze. "M'going to hangout with Zayn and Tiff, you should come with." He mumbles.

"I can't I have to start a new project for art." I tell him, watching as he throws his head back dramatically causing me to laugh. "You'll survive without me." I tell him.

"Please, baby." He whines, his hands gently squeezing my sides causing me to squirm lightly in his hold. "I always knew you hated me." He grumbles causing my jaw to drop as I scoff at him.

"You are such a baby, oh my god." I laugh, Harry giggling as he hides his face in my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist. I shake my head as he pulls away and kisses me briefly.

"You'll sleep over tomorrow then." He tells me, opening the passenger side door for me. He nudges me into the seat with his knee, watching as I tug the seatbelt over my chest. He leans into the car and presses his lips to mine slowly and teasingly before returning to his side.

"Are you demanding I sleep over?" I ask him once he's roared the engine to life, a smirk playing on his lips as he shrugs his shoulders.

"I mean I don't see why you wouldn't want to sleep over with me." He answers easily. I smile and shake my head at him, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip.

"You've got jokes today, huh? Mr. Cocky." I state. Harry smiles as he looks over at me, his hand reaching over to rest on my thigh, my fingers immediately moving to play with the rings on his slim fingers.

"Mm." He hums. I grin and shake my head at him, wishing we could spend the rest of the day together. I know we'll be together tomorrow too but sometimes I feel like I never want to leave when I'm with him. I wonder if he feels the same.

Happy update, here's a little soft one after the last chapter. Everything's okay. . . for now. Anyways I really hope you're enjoying as much as I am, I appreciate the handful of the consistent readers on here, I see you guys and I love you.

Much love
~C