Chapter 6 prt.1

I watched The Real on t.v while I waited for Abel to drop Anaya off. It's been 2 months since the whole mall incident. Anaya sees Abel almost everyday and stays with him every other weekend. She doesn't know he is her dad, but she's really close with him. I haven't told her because I want to make sure he will stay in her life. Co-parenting with Abel has been easy so far, it's like we are a little family...that lives apart. As I continued to watch t.v I felt my phone buzz under me.

Me: Hello?

Abel: Hey Ty, go get dressed.

I rolled my eyes. This nigga always telling me what to do.

Me: Uh....why?

Abel: I want to take you and Anaya out for lunch, plus I think it's time we tell her.

Me: That's fine, but I don't think it's time.

Abel: Yes the fuck it is! She calls me uncle Abel do you know how much that hurts?!

Me: First off don't fucking yell at me, secondly we wouldn't be in this position if you didn't leave in the first fucking place!

Abel: Why do you always throw that in my face Tyla?! I made a mistake now move on.

I hung up on him. He was irritating me. I knew he was right. With a sigh I got up and got in the shower. After 30 or so minutes I got out and straightened my hair. I did my makeup and pulled on my skin tight leather pants with a sheer white top. I sat at the edge of the bed and pulled on my knew high black boots. I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out the house, knowing that Abel was here.

30 minutes later

I sat quietly in the booth as I watched Anaya's exchange with Abel. She was laughing her head off showing off her deep dimples at something Abel said. Everything felt right, like we were a family. I know we never can be though. Anaya was sitting on Abel's lap, she was a spitting image of him. I guess Abel was right, that it was time to tell her.

Me: Naya come sit with mommy.

Anaya: No!

I rolled my eyes while Abel just smirked at me while his eyes racked my outfit for the fifth time today. If there's one thing Abel loved more than hoes it was me in black and my sheer top was giving him a great view of my black bra. Before I could say something the waiter came. He was fine.

Waiter: Hey my name Adam and I'll be your waiter for tonight. Can I start you off with a drink?

As he spoke he stared at me the whole time causing me to blush. I opened my mouth to speak but I was interrupted by Abel.

Abel: Can you do your job and stop looking at my wife like that, you wouldn't have a chance with her anyways, she doesn't like broke niggas. Oh and can I have a Pepsi?

I rolled my eyes in annoyance but on the inside my stomach was doing flips. He called me his wife! Plus I secretly love it when he gets protective of me.

Me: Don't mind him, but can I please have a water and a apple juice for my daughter. We are also ready to order.

I said politely. He gave me a small smile before taking our order.Once he took our order he scurried away, I guess Abel actually scared him.

Me: Anaya can you please come here mommy has something to tell you.

I guess this was it. I was really nervous but I know it's best that i tell her now instead of later when she is older and capable of hating my guts. She rolled her eyes at me for interupting her conversation with Abel but she bounced over to me anyways. I sat her on my lap to calm my shaking legs.

A/N: I'm soooo sorry guys I got lazy and then I got grounded so my mom took my laptop and phone so I couldnt update and Tbh a nigga didnt feel like updating today but i did cause Ive kept yall waiting to long plus today is baeeeess Birthday! Turn Up!  He's growing up (whipes tear)  Anyways this chapter was supposed to be longer but i broke it down into 2 parts so yall could get the update sooner. Part 2 should be coming tomorrow. Love Yall!!

Question of the day: When is your B-day?                                             Mine is May 16.