Chapter 3

(Anaya in MM)

Tyla

I woke up with a slight head ache and Anaya on top of me. This little girl slept like a wild animal. I picked her up and layed her on the bed and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Even in her sleep she looked like him. The only thing she got from me were her eye shape,and hair. I got up and went into the bathroom to shower. After a quick shower I put on lotion and pulled on black joggers, a black emoji tshirt, gray and black weed socks, and my slides. (Outfit link in comments) I threw my hair into a sloppy bun and put on some lip gloss. Today I was just gonna clean the house and run errands. I walked out the shower and checked the time. It was 6:15 A.M. Today I felt rejuvenated and like a new me so I decided to text Abel.

Me: Hey Abel. We can talk today come through when you feel like it but Anaya will not be here. My adress is 5957 Mallory lane.

I got a text back almost immediately.

Deadbeat😴😒: Ight...can I come thru now?

Me: yeah sure.

I checked on Anaya and turned on the baby monitor before going downstairs to start breakfast. I played Drake softly as I made Belgium waffles, bacon, omelets, and a small fruit salad. When I was done I started cleaning up the house picking up Anaya's toys. I was gonna wait till she was up to vacuum. I turned on the news and sat down on the couch with a plate of food. As soon as I sat down the door bell rang. I got up and answered it. On the other side of the door was Abel and he looked fucked up. He was sweating out whatever the hell he took and smelled like cheap female perfume. I shook my head. The memories of all the nights he came home late like this swirled in my head. All of our arguments were always about his partying ways and his cheating.

Flashback

Me: Abel you can't keep coming home like this! You're going to kill yourself one day!

Abel: Tyla.

Me: what?!

Abel: shut the fuck up and move out of my way.

He slurred before pushing me out the way and walking torwards our bedroom. My blood boiled as I reached what I thought was my breaking point. I grabbed the nearest thing which happened to be a lamp and threw at the back of his head barely missing it. He turned around now livid as I threw plates and picture frames at him. After I exhausted myself I stood there breathing erratically.

Abel: Are u done with ur temper tantrum? I'm trying to go sleep bitch.

He said before walking away. That was when things started spiraling out of control and Abel started becoming The Weeknd.

End of flashback

Me: Abel what the fuck?! You dont even have your license and your higher than a kite! Come on.

As much as I wanted to close the door on him I couldn't. I led him up the stairs and into one of the guest bedrooms. He peeled of his clothes all except his boxers before climbing into bed.

Abel: Thank you Tyla.

He mumbled before falling into a deep slumber. I went downstairs and shut off the TV and layed on the couch just staring at the ceiling.

Me: Ty can u come over...Abel is here.

Ty👯😘: wtf?! Omw.

Soon enough Tyla walked in using her key and engulfed me in a hug as I cried in her chest. After crying I felt so much better. I've only let my self cry 3 times over this situation. Once the night he left. Twice when Anaya was born and thrice when Anaya asked where her father was. I don't know what I would do with out Tyler.

Tyler: I gotta go but hit my line if you need me.

Me: ok.

As soon as I walked her out I heard little feet patting down the stairs. I turned around just as soon as Anaya jumped in my Arms. She was getting big. I laid kisses all over her face as she giggled

Me: Hey baby how you sleep?

Anaya: good but I'm hungry now.

Me: ok ill fix you a plate while u watch tv.

She skipped away as I put her food in the microwave. I cut up her food into tiny pieces so she wouldn't choke.

Me: Here princess.

Anaya: Thank you mommy.

I watched TV with her till 10 o lock then got her ready to go to my sisters house. Before leaving I left Abel a note.

Hey, I'm dropping Anaya at Taylor's house. Then I'm going grocery shopping should be back at 2.

I highly doubt he will be up by then anyways but just incase. I dropped her off at my sister's house then went grocery shopping. Finally I was home..but I still couldn't relax yet. When I walked in I saw Abel sitting on the couch eating some Oreos. I know this nigga not eating my food?! He looked so much better now that he was showered and had on fresh clothes. He must have found the bag of his things in the closet...I meant to burn them just never got it.

Me: Hey...

Abel: Hey Tyla thanks so much again....I was really fucked up.

Me: umm this isn't my place to ask but what happened to you. You only get that fucked up when something happens.

I said before sitting down next to him as far away as possible.

Abel: Look ma I don't have the plague you don't have to sit do far away. And honestly seeing you fucked me up.

I scooted over slightly.

Me: You left not me. I should be the one getting fucked up not you.

Abel: I know and I wish I didn't. I missed you so much Tyla. Every day I wanted to come back but I didn't know how to face you. Ever since I've been trynna forget you but I can't all the girls I've fucked and dated I always tried to find ways in which they looked like you. I can't live with out you baby girl.

After Abel poured his heart out to me I didn't know what to do. I felt a sudden urge to kiss him so I grabbed his face and kissed him. Af first he was shocked but soon enough he started kissing back. I wanted him. He wanted me. His hand crept up my shirt pulling it off. His lips traveled down to my neck causing me to moan and quiver in pleasure. It's been to long. I missed his touch. My mind was telling me no but my body was telling me yes. Before things could go any further his phone started ringing off the hook. I looked down to see who it was....Alice. I pushed him away and got up.

Me: Let yourself out.

I said coldly before walking up the stairs "Fuck!" I heard him yell before the front door slammed. I sat staring at the wall for hours. I felt myself breaking once again. I slept in one of Abel's shirt that surprisingly still smelled like him and for the first time since Abel left. I cried myself to sleep.

A/N

I keep forgetting to leave author notes but hiiiii :) guys. What are you guys' fave song by The weeknd? Mine is pretty and rolling stone.