Chap.9 prt 2

Tyla Pov continued...

After a few more hours of waiting the doctor finally came out.

Doctor: Family of Anaya Tesfaye?

I got up and rushed over.

Me: Yes, I'm her mom.

Doctor: Well Anaya is stable, minor bruising on her body but that's expected since she fell down the stairs.

Me: Ok if that's it, what took so long?

Doctor: Well we had to run a lot of test on her because, she's in a coma.

The word coma kept repeating in my head. I couldn't breathe and everything seemed to be closing in on me. Finally everything went black.

Abel Pov

Every body was focused on what the doctor was saying till we heard a loud thud. We all looked towards the noise and saw Tyla on the floor. Before everything could process in my head since I was still kind of high, Tyler threw herself over Tyla's body and was hysterically crying. I looked at Cash, before he nodded his head at me and pulled Tyler off so the nurses could get to Tyla. Chaos was every where surrounding me, and I caused it all.

Doctor: Would you like to go back with your wife?

Me: Nah I need to get out of here.

I walked away. I passed cash comforting Tyler, when he saw me leaving he shook his head at me. I shrugged it off, I couldn't take it anymore. Every time I speak or move I hurt Tyla. Maybe its best if I leave again. I got in my car and pulled out of the hospital parking lot.

Tyler Pov

After my hysterics I finally got a grip of my self. I couldn't loose my best friend. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if Tyla died before I could tell her. I should have never got caught up like this, she didn't deserve this.

After getting lost in my thoughts I made way to Tyla's room. I sat next to the bed while the nurse checked everything.

Nurse: Don't worry girl, it was just a panic attack she'll be fine. Go be with her daughter just in case she wakes up.

I nodded before walking out and into Anaya's room. I felt my breath getting caught in my throat. Her skin was pale and her head was bandaged. It was all my fault. I felt the hot tears threatening to fall. I pushed them back before taking a deep breath and sitting down next to cash.

Cash: You guys need to stop this.

Me: Stop what?

Cash: You really think I don't know?

I sat quietly.

Cash: What happened today is a perfect example of how you and Abel's bullshit is going to hurt Tyla and Anaya. If you don't tell her soon you both might be in the hospital when she finds out.

Me: I know your right. I wish I never did it. I wish I never felt so deep in love with him when he was Tyla's. He told me not to catch feelings but I did.

Cash: I'm trying to be understanding, but your a grimy bitch for sleeping with Abel.

Me: I know...

Cash: What the fuck happened today anyways?

Flashback

I sat in bed texting Abel.

Text convo

Me: Wyd baby?

Abel😍: Just chillin, Tyla trynna talk.

I felt myself getting jealous,but I pushed it down.

Me: Are you going to forgive her?

Abel😍: She didn't really do nun to me so yeah, that's my baby.

Me: Whatever 😴😑😒

Abel😍: Chill Ty.

Me: Im coo, you coming over today?

Abel😍: Yeah after this.

Me: Ight, I love u😘

Abel😍: and I love Tyla. Tyler stop.

I ignored what he said before getting ready for him to come over. I got in the shower making sure I didn't get my hair wet. After 30 minutes I got out and dried myself off and lotion my body. I couldn't think of what to wear so I decided to just wear my short, silk black robe. I brushed out my hair and put on some mascara. When I was done getting ready I got my bags of coke and weed out from under the bed. I decided to light up before he came over. After a few minutes I heard him knocking on the door. I got up and opened the door.

Abel: Hey T- (gco)

Before he could finish his sentence I let my robe fall to the floor. I felt his eyes roaming before going back to my face.

Abel: Please put your clothes back on.

He said before brushing past me. I felt embarrassed then mad, I bet he never did that to Tyla. I hate her.

Abel: You got the stuff?

Me: Yeah, in my room.

Abel: Bet.

After getting high for hours, he finally gave me what I wanted. He pulled out h-(gco)

End of flashback

Cash: I don't need to hear that Tyler. Tyler told you he was babysitting Anaya why would you let him get high?

Tyler: I didn't really care at the moment.

Cash: I don't care whatever problem you have with Tyla, but to bring the baby into it that's dirty.

Tyler: Are you gonna say something?!

Cash looked at me in disgust before answering.

Cash: Get the fuck out my face Tyler.

He said before walking out. I put my head in my hands and cried. I'm so sorry Tyla.

A/N

Well then....😂😂😂