the bitch squad ahm i mean cheer squad (this is discontinued go to All natural)

warning: the f bomb is dropped and maybe a little bit of perverted reader cause your a perv ;)

words in italics is what your thinking

(the sweet reader pov) (p.s I might be sarcastic this chapter)

I snuck into school being careful not to be seen by a teacher. Currently it was second period which is algebra 2. It's not like I hate math i love it in fact most 9th graders are in only in algebra so i guess I'm smart. (Yes your now in ninth grade deal with it.) the reason is the teacher. She's...just ... argggghhhh i hate her fucking guts SHE IS A BLOODY IDIOT!!!! Oh my I'm so glad I didn't say that aloud. Ya see i find it so rude to cuss i may be a semi-pervert by i still have manners. Now i know she isn't fond of me either because well the only reason i will ever talk is when i'm correcting someone. And she tends to get a lot wrong.

I huffed in frustration and pulled my blue phone out to check the time. 10:02 A.M. I went strait to my locker since the bell would ring soon. Once I reached it the bell made a loud buzzing sound. All the doors opened in sync like they were automatic doors for a prison. The 'hall' then started to fill with high schoolers that where trying to get to their next place will talking to their friends. I don't get it, what's the point of friends? All anyone needs is a book and an active imagination . But i guess it's nice to talk to others. But then even when you talked to others would they understand you? What if they started to avoid you for what you say? Is there certain questions you can't ask? Is there a book that tells you what to say? I wouldn't know. I guess that's why I don't talk to others.

I turned to get my things and headed for creative writing when I heard a snicker from behind me. Turning slowly cause i know exactly who was behind me. "Look who it is everyone. It's good old textbook (y/n). What's up, slut. Had fun this morning? Cause you smell like shit." said the leader of the bi- i mean cheer squad, Cherry Winkle (if this is your name i'm sorry but now you a hoe '~'). The whole bunch broke into high pitch giggles that would give anyone a migraine. " What is the mute not going to speak." barked one of them.i huffed in frustration. Why the hell do i have to deal with such idiotic people?

(i'm going back to saying you)

With out you realizing it the 'girls' had gotten closer and you could smell the sex basically dripping off them. Dam their only 9th graders and their already active." What do we have here?" cherry said while snatching your sketch book. Before you could do anything they started flipping through it ripping out the pages that took hours to create.Stop you reached for your sketch pad to instead get kicked in the face. "haha look everyone. She drew a rose. Or is it a piece of crap?" Cherry said then kicked you in the gut. The hall had started to empty out but still had some curios one lookers were still there to see what would happen.

You got up put your bangs were in the way so no one could see your face and if they could they would have ran away screaming freak. For you see you eyes turned into those you see in a fox or a cat (look it up if you don't know oh I get to say my/author's catch phrase 'google it') and your mouth curved upwards into an insane smile showing off the fangs you had since birth. Slowly you walked forwards and got directly in Cherry's face." What is the little bi-" she said but stopped mid sentence for you had lifted you head just enough for her and only her to see your face. Then she let out an ear piercing screech and ran away followed by her loyal followers that were dumbfound by her sudden scream. You of course went back to normal after her scream so no one else saw.

You picked up your sketch pad that she had dropped and ran out of school and into the forest to be alone.

-- wibbly wobbly timey wimey time skip--- ( if you get this have a BEN[ I eateded all the cookies{ yes eateded for all you grammar nazis HAIL AUTOCORRECT}])

It was 3:30 so you started heading home but you had a feeling that something big was about to happen but you shrugged it of as you just being in need of fan fiction since your mind was currently in supper perv mode and all the drawings you did to day where mostly about the host club and them being naked or close to naked.(ouran high school host club is awesome

\(^v^)/)

A/n sorry I haven't updated but hay now I have oh and I did this cause today's mine birfday yes birfday yay it tis Fed 7th and I'm happy so here's the new chapter and to any one how reads this have a piece of verbal cake

Re-write - 

https://www.wattpad.com/397683597-all-natural-reader-x-creepypasta-ch-1-it-all-began

Natural (creepy pasta x reader)[Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें