Don't worry, i brought popcorn. (this is discontinued go to All natural)

A/N: hey so I wanted to say things like this is your thoughts

And things 'like this' is shadow fox

WARNING: There will be gore in this chapter, if you can't handle that you probably need to get a new fandom. (I mean really this is about serial killers)

—— Ve~ LINE-a BREAK brought-a to you-a by-a Italy!——

(reader-chan's pov)

 It's just like your dream except you can't breathe. There's a black moon in a smoke black sky and red speckles dancing in the darkness. You where floating in a dark lake, your (h/c) hair creating a  tangled mess around your head. Hmm so this is the after-life.

 'Boring isn't it' a feminine voice rang out. "Who's there" you asked not fazed at all by the voice coming from nowhere.  'I am Shadow fox. That necklace you always had on was my prison and when you died I was released inside your body.' "What do you want from me?" you asked. 'I want nothing though I watched your little family and I thought you might want revenge. So I have a deal for you! Yay! I give you all my power and add it on to yours and you let me stay in your head.'  "That's all?" 'Yes!'  "...deal."

After you said that word a bright light consumed you and your body started to change. You grow fox ears and a tail the same color as you hair and the tips where white. Your eyes became more fox like with your pupils becoming slits but your irises stayed the same.     

 You opened your eyes to find yourself at the bottom of the lake. I remember this lake it's in the forest behind grandpa's mansion. You started to swim to the surface when you noticed that you were breathing perfectly fine under water.

What the hell?

'Oh that's me. Ha h,  I help you so now you can breathe nice and easy underwater and on land. Cool, right?'

 Uh yeah cool.     

And with that wonderful thought you surfaced and swam towards shore. You got out of the water and turned to look at  your reflection, your (h/c) hair was matted and tangled making what use to be hip length (A: yeah I changed your hair length sorry but I have to, so live with it or stop reading)  was now just  barely  got past your shoulders, on the top of your head where two cat/doggish ears the same color as your hair except that the tips where ash white, and finale to top off your look you had a fox tail just like the ears where the same color as your hair and was tipped ash white. You looked around and found all your wounds were healed or healing at an inhuman rate.   Nice.   'I know, right?'   Do you ever shut up? 'Ha ha nope'    I already regret this. 'Awe that's so nice of you to say.' Stop with the sarcasm.   'fine mom.'

 You of course rolled your eyes at that comment and began to test your new skills. First you focused on sight; you focused on a bird in the sky and figured how high it was. And just to say the first time it looked like the bird was right in front of you. Next you tried speed and this one was weird, you ran around the lake and got fast and faster till it looked like everything was standing still. Hmm this while be useful. ' Be careful with this sorry for the spoiler but you need to gain speed before achieving this speed and you can't stay like this forever.'    Why can't you just tell me what I can and can't do?      'That's no fun. Jeez haven't you ever played a video game? '   No I haven't     'Wow that's rough'

Well after that nice little conversion you tried agility; you jumped up and landed on the top of a tree and then sprinted forwards jumping from limb to limb and soon the back of the mansion came into view.

'This will be exciting. Don't worry I brought the pop-a-corn'

Quietly you slipped in through the back door that was once used by the servants. you could hear your so called 'family' in the large dining room. you could smell the alcohol on their breath all the way from here without even using your heightened seances. Looking around the room you entered you found out it was the kitchen. And with a little more searching you fond a giant meat cleaver.

 Slowly and every so quietly you went inside the dinning area. When inside you saw them celebrating over your death. heh those fools suspect nothing. You hide in one of the many shadows in the room and simply started to laugh. At first it was quiet with long pauses in between then you go louder and faster entail you were a full on laughing machine. Your whole family stopped what they were doing and grew stiff, so very stiff that a board would lose in a contest.

Then they became frantic looking around the room trying to see you. Now you and the room had became deadly silent the only noise was the silent whimpers that came from your family. Then when they calmed down a bit and began to think that it was just their imagination, you made a swift dive and landed in another shadow. They didn't see you do it but they heard and out of the corner of their eyes they saw. "Who's there!" your 'father' called out in an attainment to be authoritative voice but it cracked at the end. "I'm here, papa! Aren't you happy to see me?" you said in a voice that resembled a five year old. Stepping out of the shadows you smiled brightly and hide the meat cleaver behind your back so no one saw it.

 Your mother screamed, after all you were soaking wet, your hair in a matted mess, some of your face was still bloody and your once white outfit was now blood stained and there was ears growing out of the top of your head. your Father and older brother both grow very pale.

Slowly you started to walk towards them. Finally breaking out of shock they inched backwards, hitting the wall and sliding down in any attainment to get away from the demonic thing in front of them. You got closer until you where about one foot in front of them when slowly you pulled the cleaver from behind your back up and over your head. At the sight of the sharp instrument your mother broke into tears and started begging for her life blaming everything on the other two.

"Oh mother dearest, don't be so naive. And remember this on lesson you taught me Life is a bitch." after saying that you brought the meat cleaver down with in human speed and strength, cutting your mother's head in two. Blood splattered every where, soaking your father and brother in it's crinsom color and bits of brain matter. After this your father tried to run but you were faster. With the same speed and strength as before you chopped off his legs, causing him to fall on the ground screaming in pain. Getting annoyed with his screams you yelled the same thing as before and severed his head from his body.

Then turning to last victim, you saw your brother still on the ground paralyzed with fear. When he saw you staring at him he whimpered and pushed further back. Slowly you walked forwards, getting right in his face. You had a Cheshire grin on your face, which was almost nose to nose with the terrified look on your brothers face.

Unlike the first two you quickly cut open your brother's chest. But that stupid rib cage was in the way of what you wanted. With a lot of strength you pulled the rids apart showing your brothe's still beating heart. He let out a loud sob, since while you were doing the brutal deed you had cut out his tongue. Looking right in to his dying eyes you softly said just what you said to your mother and father, "It's really to bad but Life is a bitch!". You then ripped out his heart and ate it infront of his almost lifeless eyes and licked your lips. That was amazing and his heart i think it's better then (f/f). 'Yep human hearts are AWESOME!' 

After collecting the nessisary needs to live, your soaked the entire masion with gasoline and set it on fire. While running into the woods, no your forest with a flaming house behind you.

LINE BREAK brought to you by the awesome taste of hearts—-

A/N: i know no one likes those ocs put into stories but don't worry Shadow fox is the only oc in this so chillacks dude.

Also if you create any fanart about this send me a link i always want to hear from you peeps.

Bye zes~