ch5 pt 2

A/N: haha sorry I haven't updated this story lately so sorry.

Shadow fox: Finally THE BITCH IS BACK!!!!

Author: that's not very nice *sulks in the corner*

Reader: is she ok

Shadow: she's fine

Author: now onto the story!!

Shadow: told ya

Reader: ...*nods*

Slight langue

t--ticking while t--talking You talking in mind 'shadow talking in mind' "talking aloud"

--- Silly LINE BREAK/fan girls BEN is mine---

A man stood in the bathroom in only a towel, with his back turned towards you. He had brown hair and was.... ticking?

Who the hell is that?

'O--oh him, he's T--ticky T--toby.'

What are you doing?

'I--I have no i--idea what you--re t--talking about.'

Whatever, so how do you know his name?

'I just do ok and um you need to run I think he's about to turn around.'

Of course the guy 'TOBY!' right, Toby starts to turn around. So like a ninja you jump down (outside) and ram your nails into the bottom of the window sill so you don't fall to the ground. You hear footsteps approach the window and a head popped out 'And it was a bouncing baby boy' SHUT THE HELL UP! 'ok'

This Toby guy wasn't the brightest and didn't look down and just went back in.

You were hanging on to the Window sill for about ten or fifteen minutes before the light turned off and you heard the door open and slam shut. You peeked in the bath room and saw it empty, but still weary you looked up and down just in case.

(How can reader-sama see? You ask well night vision is an ability you have.)

No one. You slid in the room and went towards the door and placed your ear to the door. No sounds came so you opened the door slightly and was blinded by the light but adjusted quickly to see another male about sixteen or seventeen in a blood stained white hoodie.

'Idiot ruined a good hoodie'

What the hell! Just shut up

'Bitch you shut up'

It's my head.

'Fare enough. You win this time but I'll be back and more annoying than ever'

Just shut up already!

'Ok ya meanie ;-; '

Like I was saying, there was a guy in the hall and well now he was twelve paces away heading towards stairs. So all awesome and stealthily you followed him. You followed him down a grand oak stair case () you looked to your left and saw the living room and heard a guy yelling. The one you were following chuckled and yelled "Are you going to rage quit again, BEN?" "Shut the fuck up, fuck face!" yelled someone in the other room. "You did not just insult my beautiful face, you fucking fairy! You should GO TO SLEEP!" he yelled before running into the room. Then you heard a girl-ish scream and thuds. You stifled a giggle and snuck off towards the other room on the right.

It was a kitchen and inside was two people and a tall humanoid with fog white skin. 'Slender man, Slender man, All the children try to run. Slender man, Slender man, to him it's part of the fun." What are you going? 'Singing a wonderful song.' Well shut up.

You looked them over the two males, again! I mean really how hard is it for girls to be here! Anyways one was wearing a very feminine mask but it was lifted enough for you to see side burns while he ate cheese cake with his friend? Partner? Mate? Who knows. The other one that was also eating cheese cake had a yellow hoodie on.

You would have spied more but you heard someone on the stairs coming down.

So wiping out your claws, you started climbing the wall. It left large marks but the wall was already covered with a lot of blood and knife marks and is is that a tooth? There was a canine tooth stuck in the wall.

'Well damn! That must have hurt whatever dog bite the wall.'

Why would a dog bite a wall

'Heh. Wall was bad. Wall hit master when he was drunk, so I bite wall. He has not hit master since. Good dog, good wall biting dog!'

You sound like a moron.

'Hey I resemble that remark!'

.... No comment

You were now hanging from the ceiling. Though you had enough strength to make it look like you where just sitting on the ceiling. Down the stairs came a small girl in a blooding gown with matted brown hair, in her hands she had a dirty teddy bear. Beside her was a large huscky that was red and black.

'You don't seem surprised'

T-T I give up on trying to understand.

'Wow, I didn't know you would react like that'

The girl went in the kitchen and you jumped to the ground without a sound and walked towards the front door. And opened the window next to it and climbed out and ran back into the woods and towards your home.

'Giving up that easily?'

No I'm going back so I can get some sleep before I ever come back.

------ a very tired LINE BREAK-----

A/N so many faves! Thanks guys! If I hadn't keep getting 'UPDATE!!!' requests I probably wouldn't have written this until like august. I love you guys! And hey if you make some fan art I would love to see it

Next update will beof what you wear and how old you are now. Ok? ok