6. Bad dog

Info:

'Stuff' like that means you thinking

''Stuff'' like that means hadow's thinking/talking

--LINE BREAK-Reader's pov

The wind whistled low and rustled the leaves. A tall elm tree stood in the back yard of a cosy little house. The lights were off but soft sounds came from inside.

The house belonged to a cute young couple with a brat of a kid. Cassie, one of the bitch squad, was let's say the reason this couple got married so soon. Her parents are only 32 young for parents of a 15 year old.

'Stacker? Who, me?'

''Yes I do think you're a stalker''

'Shut up'

On top one of the highest branch you peered at the house. Your (h/c) hair flowed in the wind behind you. It's grown to be about your mid back. Your tall swished with delight, the crisp fall air carried the sweet smell of damp leaves. You looked up to the moon, the soft light might your pale face and a soft smile crossed your lips.

"What a lovely night for murder~," you purred.

Ever so quietly you slipped off the branch and to the roof of the pool house. No sound pierced the air as you landed but still you crouched and waited. Nothing happened inside the house.

Being closer you saw that Cassie and some guy were the only ones inside. Slipping in the upstairs window you scanned the level. No one was a sleep upstairs meaning Cassie was alone with her guy friend.

Slipping down the steps you heard those two making out. A lamp fell on the floor and a low growl came from the brown lump on the ground, what you once thought was a fur rug turned out to be a dog.

"Calm down, Brownie."

"Geez, Cas why you even got that mutt," the guy said as he tried to kiss her again.

"Mutt! How dare you call Brownie a mutt!" She exclaimed.

Now you got a full view. Looks like the average Netflix and Chill. Her shirt was no where to be seen and her jeans were unzipped and underwear was visible. The guy she is with was toned and has blond hair, blue eyes.

''Looks like a real idiot''

His shirt wasn't there either and his jeans were wrinkled.

You let out a soft giggle and those two idiots stopped fighting.

"Cas you said your parents were out of town, so who the hell was that?"

"Shut up, Jake. That was probably just the house settling. So let's just get back to watching the movie."

'Fun, they think I'm just the house settling. Well time for some more.'

''You sound stupid''

'Your stupid! D<'

Walking into the hall you smashed a vase. The dog ran in barking, and bit your tail.

'Fucking dog'

Without screaming you snatched the medium sized dog.

Cassie's pov

Brownie ran out of the room towards the sound.

"Brownie come back!"

I got up to chase him but that whimp stopped me.

"Jake! What the hell!"

"Cas stop,we should like call the cops or some thing."

"Oh shut it. It's probably just a stray cat that got in don't be a pussy."

"I'm not a pussy!"

"Fine then go get Brownie."

He left. And went down the hall. I watched more of the movie but didn't really pay it any attention.

About twenty minutes later and I was getting a bit gity.

"Jake! Jake, where are you?" I said as I got up to search for him.

A giggle came from down the hall.

A strange voice came soft and creaky, "why don't you come find him?"

Scared out of my mind I grabbed a lamp and went to the hall way.

"Jake if this is you its not funny."

Minding the glass I saw a trickle of dark smuges.

Is that. . . no. . . no it couldn't be could it.

Bending down I took a closer look.

It is.

Blood was on the ground. And it went from a few drops to a trail. Leading to the bathroom.

-TIME SKIP--

"It was a double murder, the parents came home to find it all, Sir."

"It seems this little fox has been busy, bring her in."

--LINE BREAK--

A/N: hope you guys liked the chap don't know when I'll update next.