ch 14 no one home?

A/N hey look i updated really early ^u^

---stay calm and LINE BREAK--

You went down stairs reflecting on the weird things that had gone down the first few days of you coming.

First you meet the ass named Jeff, or Jeffery as Treeman called him. He was delightful and totally didn't make you want to burn down the whole forest and stab him repeatedly in the face.

'''Sarcasm much??'''

'Shut up this is my recap!'

'''Blah Blah Blah whatever, ya know this author is horrible'''

'Author? What Author?'

'''Nothing go back to your lame recap.'''

Ok, so that was stupid. Any who, you also meet Ben who was about the same height as you, but claimed to be an inch taller. To make a long story short you almost drowned him, as he clams, but you only threw a glass of water at him.

Next you got to greet Ticci Toby, Masky, and Hoodie. Which you deadpanned at their names, thinking that it was the lamest attempt at a name. This then got you banished from the kichten cause you threw their cheesecake on the ground. They still won't talk to you.

And then there was Sally, so sweet yet scary as fuck.

'''Potty mouth"'

'Go ta hell'

'''Been there, done that'''

Like you were saying, Sally could be pretty creepy when she wanted to be. But you loved her to death and quiet frankly wanted to do nothing but hug her 24/7.

Oh and then there was EJ, or Eyeless Jack, now that guy, you had to admit, was pretty hot. But scary all the same, he kind of freaked you out the first time you all had a meal together. Got to hand it to him he knew how to creep a girl out.

And then there was Tree man, I mean slender man. He was two tenticales shy of scarest mother-fer in the world. But after seeing him in a pink apron it kind of ruined all of it, putting Cthulhu (Kathooloo) back in his place at second scarest.

Reaching the bottom of the stair case you wandered over to the kitchen entrance, and peeked insideto see if there was any one. No one in sight, so you waltzed in like you owned the place and opened the fridge. Grabbing an apple you washed it in the sink and took a bite.

'''Looks like no ones home and you know what that means?'''

'You're idiot?'

'''No it means-'''

'You have no friends?'

'''SHUT UP. It means its time for the video games!'''

'Never played.'

'''Uncultered swine'''

While having an agurment in your head you didn't notice the figure looing behind you until it was to late.

------------------CLIFF HANGER--------------------