Chapter 8 Captured

A/n sorry guys that I haven't updated I planned on doing it yesterday but I got sick naw kidding I played video games. But anyways as you last read read-chan was knocked unconscious and faceless tree man had grabbed her. Like I said before there were five people in the clearing so read on my little ducks cause that one wasn't a mess up.

---- I'm too sexy for my LINE BREAK too sexy for my LINE BREAK just so sexy! :D -----

- third pov-

A figure dressed in black sat on the highest limb of an old and dead oak. It gritted its teeth and looked down to were the four figures stood over a girl with fox like features. The person a top the tree pulled out the a blackberry and called their boss.

In a smooth and silky voice, almost in a chant, the person spoke, "they got her but don't worry they won't have her for long."

Then the person vanished. In its place sat an owl with jet black feathers, who flew and vanished into the night.

Slender man nelt down and scooped up the girl in his long branch like arms.

"Why d-do you t-think she said there w-were f-five people," Toby asked looking at the girl with a scowl.

"Who knows," said the boy with a yellow hoodie.

"It does not matter. Let's go to the house before she wakes up," said Slender man as he started off towards the Slender mansion.

- have some candy TIME SKIP-

-your pov (kind of)-

It was dark and smelled like rotten eggs when you started to stir.

'''Wakie Wakie rotten eggs and bacie'''

'Go ta hell'

You sat up and looked around the room you where in. It had the bed you were sitting on and a desk and a door. You walked to the door and found it locked. You reached into your clothes and reaized that they were different. 

Instead of the black jeans and hoodie you were now wearing a blue dress with a black bow and black lace on its bodice. You also had long white stocking and black ballet flats.

'''Holy Cheese! You look like a girl!'''

'I AM A GIRL!'

You growled and walked to the door and tried the knob but it was locked.

'''Duh'''

You punched the door and it flew off its hinges. And you stepped out into a hall way. Only to see a little girl in a pink dress

-- holy cheese nips LINE BREAK--

A/n yeah I think that's far enough for today I hope you like