Pancakes Woman! Ch. 11

A/N Hi sweet ones its me Author-chan and I want to say that thank you for your support and after this side story the normal plot will be continuing  Enjoy

'you thinking'

'''Fox thinking''' 

---And I got LINE BREAKs on the other side---

You enjoy cooking, not to be bragging but you thought that your pancakes were the best! And so when most of the others were out or sleeping you went to the kitchen. But some one found out and damn was it bad.

-day 1-

"MAKE ME PANCAKES, WOMAN!" Toby yelled in your face.

"Poof you're pancakes." You said flatly, then simply  walked away.

"Get your smexy ass back here," he said while running after you.

You looked back and shake your rump at him before you dashed off to hell knows where. Meanwhile Toby was beet red and had a little 'friend' with him.

''' Damn (Y/N), you need twerking lessons.'''

'Shut up'

'''Why with help you'll be bootylicious'''

'Stop, don't ever say that again'

'''Butt Why?'''

'because you're an idiot, and I don't dance'

'''But you're so bootiful'''

'You're dead to me'

'''I love you, too~'''

-day 2-

"I'll give you anything just make me food," toby whined holding onto your legs and looking at you with fake tears in his eyes.

"No," you said bluntly looking down at him.

''' He can see up your skirt''' whispered shadow fox, a slight smugness in her voice.

"EEp!" you squeaked and pushed him away. You then ran away and passed a very confused Ben.

-day 3-

Toby but one of his hatchets up to your throat. A murderous stare matched with a look of boredom.

"Prepare pancakes and no one will be hurt" Toby said, trying to intimidate you.

''' But what about those poor innocent twos''' whimpered fox.

You shrugged and grabbed Toby's arm and throw him into a wall.

-day 4-

You were dozing on the couch when something knocked the breath out of you. There sitting on your mid-back was Toby.

"Get off"

"Not till you make my pancakes"

"you want milk and cookies with that," you growled (song)

"No just pancakes," Toby said sort of unsure.

"With plenty of poison," you said rolling over and knocking off.

- day 5- 

Today Toby didn't bug you which that bugged you more then he ever did. You got paranoid and even time you turned a corner you would  practically hug the wall, hell you almost throw laughing Jake out a window.

And then you found him, huddled in a corner looking sort of depressed. And when you saw him your chest tightened and you felt slightly angry but not at him but  at yourself.

'''ooooohhhh someones in llllooooovvvvvvveeeeee'''

'hells bells no' you thought blushing at the thought

'''sure what ever you say'''

You sighed and walked into the kitchen. You asked slender tree if it would be ok to cook and seemed peeved but agreed.

''' . . . one of his sticks is up his ass . . . >///u///<'''

An hour later you called Toby in and gave him the pancakes.

"OMG (Y/N) have i ever told you you're beautiful cause you're perfect," said Toby picking you up and twirling you around before pecking you on the lips.

You blushed like a madman and hit him

- next day-

"YOU KISSED HER!?!?!?!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!!"

Both Ben and Jeff chased Toby around the house  yelling curses waking you up from a nap.

They ran into the living room were you had be snoozing. 

"Is it true (Y/N), tell me it ain't so," Ben said grabbing your arms and getting up close and personal.

". . . Maybe . . ." you mumbled looking him in the eyes, " here I'll make it up to you"

You pecked him on the cheek and all of a sudden you had to give a kiss to everyone.

---Go to LINE BREAK---

A/N so i love pancakes so i feel like sharing my recipe

1 1/2 cups of flour

3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder

1 teaspoon sakt

1 tablespoon white sugar

1 1/4 cups of milk

1 egg

3 tablespoons of melted butter

then when its all mixed together add some maple syrup to sweet it up (alot if you like sweets like me)  

this chapter (PANCAKES WOMAN!) has 666 words. I'm so proud.