Guess What :)

The Re Write is up and running!! This story is discontinued because I thought it was bad however I love the plot. So I started it again in a new way. It's really good too. Please go read that one!

The story is called All Natural(creepypasta x reader)

Since You did come for a story though this is a horror story my younger sister wrote.

---It ain't over LINE BREAK----

The crooked girl

    Samantha was walking the short distance home.The air was cold on her face yet she did not mind. It was peaceful with only a few cars passing her. It was only a night when the city became quiet with the sound of sleep. The moon had yet to greet her as it stayed in the clouds bathing her in only the street lights.

   She passed the alley that was always quiet when a sound punctured the silence. It was a moan of what sounded to be pain. Carefully yet curiously Samantha creep down to investigate. Nerves and a deep sense of dread enveloped her in it's chilling grasp, A nervous chuckle escaped her mouth as she reached the end with nothing there. But a shuffle stopped her short. A girl with silky black hair sat at the end. How had she missed her, Samantha had no clue. Then a smell hit her full force in the face.

   It was putrid smell like a skunk was run over. Yet it wavered and didn't affect Samantha as she stared at the black-haired girl. A shock took over her as the girl spoke.

   Her voice was grainy and rough like she was talking with gravel in her throat yet her words seemed loud and punctuated. "There was once a crooked girl, who walked a crooked mile. He found a crooked sixpence and bought a crooked cat. That caught a crooked mouse and they all lived in a little crooked house."

   Her words frightened Samantha for whatever reason that Samantha couldn't grasp. Being innocent Samantha still did not see danger and crept forward towards the ominous girl. She was about to speak when the girl broke out in crooked laughs. It sounded both forced and free as her cackles faded into nothing.

   Samantha spoke in such a quiet voice she was surprised the crooked girl heard her, "He-hey are you ok? Cause you seem like you need help if not physically then mentally."

   The girl jumped to her feet. This gave Samantha the opportunity to study her. Her clothes looked dirty and ragged as her shirt was ripped and missing one sleeve. She wore jeans that looked one size to big. And her face was covered with her hair so Samantha couldn't see much.

   "Who are you," the girl questioned with such malice it caused Samantha to step back. Her back touched a wall while the strange crooked girl had yet to move.

   "I'm Samantha," She said in shock," I I just wanted to know if you were ok."

   "Sorry," said the girl with her head turning towards Samantha,"I'm Rose."

   This allowed Samantha to get a full view of Rose's face and now she wished she hadn't as bile climbed up her throat. Her eyes were gone and beetles had claimed the empty sockets as home. Her nose was a small pale button type nose and it was smeared in dried blood. Rose's mouth had been stitched shut but was crudely cut and the stitches remained. Samantha lost control as her stomach relieved itself of all it contents.

   Rose smiled and talked in a childlike voice, "Isn't my face lovely?"

   Samantha was done and turned to make a run for it but came face to face with a mangled cat. It was missing a limb and for a replacement had a toddler sized human arm crudely sewn on. It's face was like that of the girl's with eyes missing and mouth with cut stitches. It's black fur was matted with dried blood. It was the size of just a normal house cat yet Samantha didn't go near. It bared its fangs towards her yet it wasn't normal teeth but had been replaced with sewing needles and the canines had the tips of knives replacing them.

   She had nowhere to run, stuck in a meat grinder with nothing to save her. After that no one ever saw her again, and she never saw anything again. As her eyes became home to beetles and lips sewed shut.

  Because there was once a crooked girl who walked a crooked mile. She found a crooked sixpence and bought a crooked cat, that caught a crooked mouse. And they all lived in a little crooked house.