Chapter 5

Kacey's pov:

Me and Chelsea arrived at the party and were dancing to songs. Mainly there was: One Direction, 5 seconds of summer and the jonas brothers playing. After a couple of hours I saw Harvey,"Hi Kacey," he smiled, "Hi Harvey."
"Are you enjoying the party?" He asked.
"Yeah,it's better than I thought it'd be,"
"Obviously it's my party," we both laughed. "Anyways,I'm going to find Dobby, he's probably snogging some girl knowing him," he laughed. As Harvey went to find Dobby, I realised that Chelsea wasn't with me. I was going to find her when I saw Max and God did he look breathtaking. He wasn't wearing a cap and that made him look better. I didn't realise I was staring at him until he said, "Take a picture it'll last longer,"
"Haha," I sarcastically replied.
He rolled his eyes but then asked me, "Do you wanna dance?"
"Sure," I responded, not knowing how to feel. We danced together for quite a while until Max stopped, grabbed my hand and led me up to his room. He shut the door and then kissed me, I kissed back, without thinking, and then he pulled me into his bed and we carried on snogging. He then stopped to unzip my dress while I unbuttoned his shirt. He then explored my body and took off my underwear while I pulled off his jeans and boxers.  He let me feel his chest while he still explored my body. Now, let's not go into the details of that night because they still gross me out to this day.

*********
Lol you thought you'd get the details.