Chapter 15

Kacey's pov:

I was walking to Chelsea's house when I saw Harvey, he walked over to me and smiled,

"Hi," he greeted me.

"Hi," I replied.

"Where are you going?" 

"Chelsea's why?" 

"Just I wanted to ask you something?" What was he going to ask me, he was being really weird.

"Go on,"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with no emotion in his voice, Harvey wants to be my boyfriend. I was about to say no but I realised that if I really liked Max, one of the best ways to get over him was to be with someone else and I mean it wouldn't be that bad being Harvey's girlfriend, right?

"Yeah, sure," I smiled at him.

"Okay I'll see you later," 

"Yeah, bye,"  and he walked in other direction as I made my way to Chelsea's house. I knocked on her door and she opened it, 

"Hi," she said and let me in and we made our way to her bedroom.

"I need to tell you something," I told her.

"Okay, go on," 

"Well, I'm sorta with Harvey," 

"Oh," "Since when?" 

"Just a few minutes ago,"

"So you like Harvey?" 

"Not really?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"I don't like Harvey,"

"But why are you with him then?"

"Just for fun, I guess,"

"You can't get with someone if you don't like them," 

"Why not?" 

"It doesn't make sense," 

"He didn't make it out like he liked me anyways,"

"What do you mean?"

"If you like someone, you don't just come upto them and ask them out with no emotion, you'd be nervous, or something but he was just like normal,"

"Oh," Chelsea looked a little... disappointed?

"It doesn't matter," I smiled, "Now what should we do?"

Chelsea's pov:

Max was a really bad influence on Kacey, it was so Max-like for her to get with someone she didn't even like, I hated Max so much, he really changed Kacey for the worse, she'll realise what she's done wrong soon, I thought to myself. I didn't really understand her anymore, she didn't seem like the bestfriend I once knew.

There was another reason I didn't like her being with Harvey, I really like Harvey, more than a friend. I had a crush on him since the start of the year and my feelings for him were just getting stronger by the day, but he liked my bestfriend and even though she doesn't like him back, I hope he's happy with her.

******

A lot of tea in  a short chapter