Chapter 16

Kacey's pov:

I walked out of my house ready to go to school and I saw Harvey, he walked upto me and greeted me, "Hi," 

"Hi," I repeated and he grabbed my hand and we walked to school together. I'd always been friends with Harvey and he was a really good guy, the very opposite to Max, but I didn't know he liked me as in 'like-like'.

When we got to school Max saw us and raised an eyebrow in confusion as he us holding hands, he walked upto me and Harvey and asked Harvey, 

"Can I talk to Kacey?" And Harvey nodded and walked away.

"So you and Harvey?" Max smirked.

"Yep," I looked away from him.

"Since when did you like Harvey?"

"Since when did you care?" I folded my arms just as he did.

"I don't," 

"Okay then" I told him and walked away to Harvey.

"What did he say?" Harvey asked.

"Nothing," 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Harvey still looked suspicious. "Come on let's go to class," I said and we walked towards to class holding hands, getting a few looks from others.

During our first class, Harvey kept distracting me and making me laugh as he always did. We kept getting told off and eventually got sent out of class like usual. We were still laughing outside the classroom and it took at least 10 minutes for us to calm down. 

"I'm suprised they let us be in the same classes," I told Harvey.

"Yeah, I tought they'd put us in different classes," 

"I'm glad they haven't," 

"Yeah me too," 

"Ethan invited me to his party, do you want to come," 

"Party's aren't really my thing," 

"You came to ours," 

"Yeah, and you know what happened," 

"Come on it'll be fun," 

"Okay sure," 

"I'll pick you up at 7, is that fine?" 

"Yeah," "Ermm, is Max coming?" 

"He should be why?" 

"Just wondering," I said as the bell rang signalling for us to go to our next class.

*****

Hi, hope you're enjoying this!