Chapter 2

Remember: Typos Exist Here People (Maybe)
_________________

Italics-Your Thoughts

3rd Person

As you three went to the airport, you three can see that there were airplanes outside.

"Look!, There's airplanes outside, Hey Y/N! How about you fix them so can get out in this island!" Hajime beamed, sparkles in his eyes.

"Ah such hope in Hajime.....but I want too see Y/N's hope the most" He said while muttered the last words.

"Nah it's Imposible" You look at the owner of the voice, As you saw a curly pinked haired dude, Pink eyes, White shark teeth, and a gray beanie that the color is the same at his suit. (Sorry if I said green oof-)

'Huh?'

"If they damage I would fixed them, but it looks like this planes are for show" he said as he sighed.

'Oh?, Fixed them? Does that mean his an inventor like me?'

"What do you mean 'just for show'?, Didn't the airplanes have engines inside?" Hajime asked while the shark teeth guy just shakes his head in disagreement.

"No it didn't have a engine even a single one" He said.

"Oh...." Hajime said as he stared at the guy in disappointment at first then at the floor blankly.

"Now Hajime don't lose hope and despair control you, How about Y/N creates a engine Didn't she said she the Ultimate Inventor?" Nagito said smiling closed-eyes at Hajime while his brows furrowed and then looks at me.

"Yeah, I ca-" As you were about to finished your words, Usami popped out of nowhere, Cutting your words.

"No! You can't do that! Even your the Ultimate Inventor you are banned for making anything that makes you all leave on this island" Usami said as if she was scolding You three.

"Awww but Usami-" you said acting cute but before that Usami disappeared right in your eyes.

"Oh Come on" You said irritately rolling your eyes and closing your arms.

"Inventor?...." The Pinked haired guy muttured curiously.

"Yes, Got a Problem with that?" You spat at him glaring at him.

"Ah no I have no any problem with it, It's just I had met a Inventor for the first time" he said.

Then after he said that you were left into silence.

Hajime then nudged Nagito.

"Nagito say it to him" Hajime whispered to Nagito remembering Nagito, On what's your purpose in the first place.

"Oh Right...Hey Kazuichi mind for an Introduction?" Nagito said looking at the pinked haired guy.

"Hmmm, Okay" He replies, he clears his throat at first and looks at all of you while smiling.

"The names Kazuichi Soda, and I'm the Ultimate Mechanic" He said proudly while you look at him beaming, He may not be a inventor like you but his still a mechanic.

"Yay atleast someone is like my Talent" You said smiling at the Mechanic.

"Oh? Are you an Mechanic too?" He asked in Curiosity or in Interest.

'Wow, he didn't remember what Nagito, Usami and HE said earlier, seriously boys are really stupid as Fuck'

"No, Didn't you remember what Nagito and Usami said ealier idiot, I'm an INVENTOR you even said that 'It's your first time met an inventor, someone like me'?" You said Face palming, while you heard Nagito Chuckle a little and Hajime, just stood in silence.