Chapter ??

Remember: Typos maybe exsist in here
____________________

3rd Person

You sat at the bench waiting for a certain person.

You tapped your sandals against the ground, impatiently.

You fished out your phone to check the time.

6:00 pm

You sigh and look at the empty sky above you.

'Where the fuck is he!?'

'He's 1 hour late!'

You sigh again.

'He's not coming isn't he?'

You put your phone onto the pocket of your dress.

You were about to stand up to leave, until.... a familiar voice suddenly spoke.

"Hey..." you glared at the person infront of you.

"What the hell took you so long, _____" you angrily said.

"Well, something important just came up so that why I was late" He nervously grinned.

"I even cancel one of Chiaki's invitation to a party for you" you huffed crossing your arms across your chest.

"Chill, on the bright side I came" He said.

"But you're late" you faced away from him.

You felt someone snaking their arms on your waist as they hugged you from behind, their chin was resting on your head.

You quickly loosen your arms the was crossing across your chest and lean in to the sudden contact he made.

"I'm sorry for being late, Y/N" He wispered.

"It's ok..." you replied.

"Sometimes I think you have mood swings or you're just moody"

He let you go. You whined at the lost contact he gave you.

"Let's go, shall we?" He playfully asked, grabbing your hands.

You nodded. _______ lead you until you saw a restaurant in the distance. You two made your way to the only vacant sits that was in the middle.

He pulled the chair for you as you sit on it.

"Didn't know you were a gentleman, _______" you giggled.

"Well I was always a gentleman, aren't I?" He playfully pout as you rolled your eyes.

He took a sit in front of you. A waitress brought you two the book that has list, my various foods in it. The waitress just stand there and wait.

"Hmm... I will have an f/f and a f/d" You said.

"I'll get the same thing too" he said. The waitress write your orders to the small notepad that the waitress brought.

"Huh? What happend to the favorite food and drink you like?" You asked raising an eyebrow while he ignored you.

"Ok we'll be back in a few minutes" The waitress said as it walk away.

You and _______ stared for a minute until he spoke up and talk with you. You spend minutes talking with him.

"So how is ______ and _____?" You asked fiddling at the hem of your dress.

"Well they sorta miss being with you but they can't help so they tried to forget things" he replied.

"Oh..." you said sadden at the fact.

Just then a delicious smell hit both of your nostrils coming into your table.

You saw the waitress from earlier, the waitress from now held both of your food.

The waitress settle your food down.

"Bon appetit!" You exclaimed.

After eating, he paid the bill for you as you two went out.

You two walk along the sidewalks holding hands.

You saw your house in the distance.

You came to a halt and look at him.

"This is it _______ I'll see you tomorrow" you said letting go of his hand.

"Wait Y/N!" He stopped you.

"Yes?" You turned your head back.

"I...I....can I atleast get a kiss from you before we leave?" He asked as you sigh.

"Just quick I don't want to see Miu opening the door while kissing" you said.

You went in front of him and quickly lean at him, pecking his lips.

"That's it?" He said, pouting.

"Didn't I tell you earlier?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah fine, but tomorrow I was a better one okay?"

"Fine" you said.

He hugged you and kissed your cheek.

"Goodbye Y/N!" He said walking away.

"Goodbye ______!" You said waving your hand.

As soon as _______ left, a sudden thought came into your mind.

'Oh right, I forgot to ask him about that important thing he mentioned earlier.' You shake your head as you grab the door handle.

'I shouldn't mind with his bussiness. I'm sure its not that important.... right?'

____________________

717 words

Updated: February 6, 2021

I will update unknown chapters at the end of every class trial

~🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸~

AkiraMiyoko❤