Chapter 8

Remember: Typos (maybe) exist in here
___________________

Italics - your thoughts

Bold - Hajime's thoughts

3rd person

"Correct!"

"That's right! This time, the blackened responsible for killing Byakuya Togami is Teruteru Hanamura!" Monokuma laughed.

"N-no...nononononono...!" Teruteru responeded, unable take in about what just happened, foam coming out on his mouth.

"A-Are you serious....!?" Fuyuhiko angrily said

"Out of all these people... Are you saying a ponce like him is the one who killed Byakuya?" Fuyuhiko said

"Hey!" You shouted.

"What?!" He replied.

"Stop talking shit about him!" You said as you glared at him.

"So what if I do, motherfucker?"

You went closer to him and whispered.

"I'll make sure that Peko won't live her life." you threaten, which he flinched for a second before morphing it back to a face full of anger. You stepped back.

You weren't gonna lie. You already know the relationship between the two even if they are hiding it really well. Its obvious by the fact that Peko was the only person on the island who willingly informs or talks to Fuyuhiko without Fuyuhiko threatening them to leave.

"Are you threatening me?!"

"Oh no, I'm fucking not" you rolled your eyes.

He soon lost his temper and approached you which you stop him.

"Going to punch me I assume?, well come any closer and I'll sure make my punch you harder then you fuckin' think"

"Oh, yeah?!"

"Oh, it's on baby face!" You said cracking both of your fist.

You two run each other as you grab his collar as you and him was about to punch each others faces before Sonia, Hajime and Peko make their way in between you two, making you seperate with Fuyuhiko.

"Stop it Y/N" Hajime said, holding your wrist.

"Fine, only this once." you rolled your eyes.

Peko pulled Fuyuhiko, making Fuyuhiko turned for her a minute before turning his head somewhere else.

Silence errupted for a minute before Nekomaru responded.

"WHYYYYYYY!?!? WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!?!?" Nekomaru shouted at Teruteru which he (Nekomaru) cried.

"I-It was a mistake... I'm telling you it was just a mistake" Teruteru whimpered.

"I...was only trying to save you guys..."

"I was only trying to stop Nagito from murdering one of you!"

"...Huh?" Hajime said, confused.

"'Trying to stop'...What do you mean?" Hajime asked. Hajime glanced at Nagito for a moment then at Teruteru.

"I spent all morning in the old building preparing the dishes for the party...a-and then..."

"Y/N bumped at me, I saw her crying infront of me" Teruteru explained.

"And so I asked her what's wrong"

~Flashback~

"I saw N-Nagito holding a knife, H-He told me that he was planning a k-killing tonight a-and with that h-he...." Y/N sniffed. More tears fell down on her face