Chapter 10

Remember: Typos maybe exist in here
___________________

Italics - Your thoughts
Bold - Hajime's thoughts

3rd Person

You stared at the floor, shadow casted through your face.

Tears sliding and dropping down on the floor non-stop.

"YAHOOOOOO!!! EXTREEEEEEEEEEME" Monokuma shouts.

"Kyaaaah!" Monomi cried.

"Phew! The adrenaline is rushing through me!"

"T-Teruteru!" Mikan widened her eyes.

"Gh...oooohhhh...! A-Are you...fucking serious...ughhh...!" Kazuichi gritted his teeth.

"Ah...aaaahhhh...aaahhhhhhhhhhh...!" Foam formed on Ibuki's mouth.

"Wh-Why...? Why...did you do something so cruel?" Sonia questiones, closing her eyes, tears running to her pale face.

"Huh? Didn't you learn when you were in elementary school? If you bad mouth someone..." Monokuma said.

"The teacher writes it in a note, and makes whoever you badmouthed read it to you in front of the class..."

"When that happens, only then do you think about how it feels to be badmouthed" Monokuma explained.

"The same applies to the murder"

"Y-You're the one who drove him to do it!" Mahiru accusingly points a finger on Monokuma.

"Ugh...so cruel... This is just too cruel...!" Mikan sobbed.

"Well it can't be helped. Rules are rules and this is the killing rule after all!" Monokuma exclaimed.

"What... rule..." Hajime asked.

"You're the one who's breaking the rules!" Hajime yelled.

"Huh? I can't just let that slide... what do you mean?" Monokuma asked.

"When you mention the motive... Didn't you also promise something!?" Hajime shouted.

~Flashback~

"However... There's a catch" Monokuma said.

"Don't tell me the catch is..." Chiaki worriedly said.

"Puhuhu... Figured it out yet?" Monokuma giggled.

"That's right!, you guys have to kill each other!" Monokuma laughed.

"That's my bargaining point!"

"You wanna know, right? You want your school memories returned to you, right?"

"Then you better start killing! A penny for your thoughts, and a murder for your memories!" Monokuma once again laughed.

~Flashback End~

You squinted your eyes and stand up as you went in front Monokuma.

"Wh-Why...why didn't you tell Teruteru about his mom or his diner!?" You yelled and pointed fingers at him.

"He had a right to know!"

"I mean I have to agree with shit over here... but we all have a right to know too...!" Fuyuhiko stated, you rolled your eyes at him.

"Hey! Hurry up and tell us! What did you mean earlier when you mentioned our 'school memories' " a nerve formed on Fuyuhiko's forehead.

"Oh yeah, I did promise to return your memories after the killing began..." Monokuma put his paws on his mouth.