Chapter 6

Remember: Typos (Maybe) Exist Here
__________________

3rd Person

The monitor flashes on as it reveales Monokuma sitting on a chair holding a glass of wine.

"A body has been discovered!"

"Now then, After a certain amount of time has passed, the class trial will begin!" Monokuma said, then the monitor went off.

Chiaki and Peko had arrived and had worried expression on ther faces.

"What happened? We heared screaming-" she was cut off seeing Byakuya's dead body.

Chiaki and Peko widened their eyes.

Minutes has passed. Hajime and Nagito offered you if you wanna join them investigate you saw, you said no. You said you would rather investigate it yourself. You are still not comfortable around Nagito.......A little....

Nagito and Hajime stayed to the main hall and you went into the kitchen to investigate.

When you went out you were surrounded by Hajime and Nagito looking at you.

"Did you see something (sus) in the kitchen?" Hajime asked

"Hmmm let me see.........we got the Portable stove, Teruteru's account and Kitchen equipment list....." You said, your eyes are facing at the ceiling, your right hand is on your chin.

"Teruteru's account, Portable stove and Kitchen equipment list.......I see" Hajime said copying your expression and pose.

'Wait what happened to 'I would rather investigate myself?'

'But I'm only helping Hajime right?'

"Thanks for the info, Y/N!" Hajime said leaving at the kitchen with Nagito following him. Nagito glance at you for a second as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Yeah....." You said as you went to investigate wherever you went (or want).

You, Hajime and Nagito sometimes meet at the same place.

~Time Skip~

"Alrighty guys!, it's finally time! That's right. It' time for the long awaited class trial! Now then, I shall tell you all the meeting place. At the central island of Jabberwock Island, there is a mountain with my adorable face carved into it. That, my friends, is Monokuma Rock! Once you're there, please proceed to the underground by taking the elevator located at the secret entrance. Puhuhu, I'll see you soon!" Monokuma said dissappearing into thin air.

"Alright" you said making your way there.

As you went in the central of Jabberwock you saw everyone, except Byakuya of course.

You stand next to Mahiru as you two glance for a second.

You noticed the ground was shaking, you and everybody else panic.

The Monokuma Rock opened it's mouth, revealing an escalator.

After that you guys went at the escalator bring you to a elavator.

You went in and stand next to Mikan and Ibuki.

You were anxious. You can feel someone staring at you.

The elavator opened, Everyone goes out and went into the room.

You were assigned next to Hajime and Mahiru.

Let the class trial begin!

~Time skip~

"Nagito.....it was you, wasn't it?" Hajime said