Chapter 5

Remember: Typos (Maybe) Exist in here
___________________

3rd Person

Soon night began to fall, You fixed your hair and continue to do everything you want.

You went out and locked your cottage.

After the you were walking towards the Old Building.

At the entrance there was Chiaki guarding then Byakuya patting their bodies to see if they bring weapons with them.

It was your turn as Byakuya patted you, You felt a little unconfortable after that.

"Your off the go now" Byakuya said as you nodded and proceed to the main hall.

The main hall was clean, It was spotless, The webs in the corner are gone, Everything. Nagito must have a good job on cleaning things.

You began to walk as you search for Hajime.

"Hey Y/N!" You turned your back as you saw Hajime calling you.

You went to his table at his side and soon you began to talk with him after a few more minutes.

You felt someone watching or glaring at your back.

You turned around and see Nagito in the distance with crossing his arms, He was at an another table with a lamp.

After you saw him he smirked at you, there was a feeling in your gut rising.

You turned back at Hajime who was rather confused on why Nagito smirked at you.

"Are you Ok Y/N?" Hajime asked worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah no need to worry about me" You said with a smile hoping he would believe into your simple lie.

Hajime knows that your lying so he just shrugged off like nothing.

"Now where were we?" You asked.

"Right" Hajime said as yiu went to your prevous topic.

"Hey can I take a picture of you guys?" Mahiru said holding her camera.

"Okay" You said as you smiled. Hajime felt his face heat up on your beautiful smile.

*Click*

"Thank you guys!" Mahiru said walking off.

You and Hajime are still talking. Just then a delicious smell went into your noses so you all turned your head to the kitchen.

Silence was in the main hall. Teruteru came with a trolly that has various food in it.

You heard your stomach growling not loud as your mouth was watering.

"Feast for your eyes people!" Teruteru shouted making them cheer and smile. Teruteru was putting the food in each table and it went your.

You smiled at him as he smiled feeling the jelousy of Hajime and Nagito.

After Teruteru prepared the food in your table, You digged in as much as you could.

You bite at the chicken first, Your eyes sparkled in satisfy.

"This is delicious Teruteru!" You said as you take a another bite on the chicken.

"Thanks, well I wasn't called the Ultimate cook for nothing" He said beaming in joy, walking back to the kitchen.

After you were done eating you went on the corner of the dining room to just do nothing....

"Oh? and why Y/N is in the corner?" That voice.....You soon already knew it as you saw Nagito on your face.