Chapter 3

(Brooklynes POV)

I got up this morning and was actually really excited to get to school. I got up and did my everyday thing, I turned on flat iron on and did my everyday makeup then straightened my hair till it was perfectly straight. I went over to my closet to pick my cloths out for today, I just went with a pair of dark blue jeans and a plain white sweater and I put on my plain black vans and get my perfume on. I got my book bag and phone off the charger then headed to the bathroom.

Someone was still in the bathroom who I am guessing was Nash, so I thought why not have breakfast this morning. I got 2 slices of bread and put them in the toaster, I then got out the peanut butter and waited for the pop. About 2 minutes later it popped and i spread the peanut butter on my bread then went and sat down at the table and ate.

I heard someone open the bathroom door so I took the chance to run up and brush my teeth so I wouldn't be late for school. I got to the bathroom but the tooth past on my toothbrush and brushed my teeth, wiped my mouth of any remaining tooth past. I went to get my car keys from my room and I banged on Nashs's room to see if he wanted to ride with my and he agreed.

We got into the car and had to music kinda low and it was there was a comfortable silence between us, until he finally spoke up. "So did you make any new friends?" "Yeah I actually make 4 new friends ahha, did you?" I asked him "Yeah i made a few" he answered back "That's good!, how did your lacrosse try outs go yesterday?" I asked "Oh they went well I am pretty sure I made the team which is a good thing" he said "That's great Nash I'm really proud of you" I say to him with a smile.

I pull into the school parking lot and turn off my car. Nash and I get are bags out of the back seats of my car and I lock it. "Do you need a ride after school or do you have practise" I asked Nash before he started walking away "Uh ill text you I'm not sure if I have it or not" "Okay" and with that he was gone into the crowed of people. I walk into school and head to my locker to get my binder for my math.

The warning bell rings to let us know we have 5 minutes to get to are class. I grab my math binder, math textbook and a pen. I started to walk down to math class and I see Tara so i head over to her to talk till the bell rings. "Hey Tara!" i say when I come up behind her, "Oh my gosh Brooklyne you scared me" she said which made me laugh then she stated to laugh, we just made small talk until Mr. Henry came in then we all took are seats and started to do are work.

Class went by pretty slow today. I was in the middle of doing work when i felt my phone vibrate meaning I got a text, I pulled my phone out and it was a text from Sammy
*Text Convo B-Brooklyne S-Sammy*

S- Hey do you want to hangout after school today?

B- Uh yeah sure that sounds like fun! where?

S- Umm my place? my parents are gone on a work trip for a week so we have the place to are selves ;)

B- haha, yeah sure text me the address and I will meet you there :)

S- Okay *Address*

B- Okay I will talk to you after I am going to finish my work