Chapter 12

(Brooklynes POV)

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, I just sat there for a few minutes until I heard my alarm going off. I got up out of bed turned it off and turned music on. I plugged my flat iron in and started my makeup, when I was done my makeup I ironed my hair and picked out my outfit for the day.

Today I picked out light blue skinny jeans with a black long sleeve shirt and my white vans. I put my perfume on and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done i wiped my mouth and went to get my school bag and phone from the charger. When I picked my phone up I seen that I had a missed call with a voice mail message on it. It was from Sammy which made me smile even bigger. I called my voice message so I could hear what he said.

*Voicemail*

Hey Brooklyne, Its me Sammy. I am picking you up for school this morning so be ready by 7:30, ill text you when I get there. Bye my love

Right ater I hung up the voice mail I got a text from sammy saying he was going to be here in 5 minutes. I ran down to the kitchen put my lunch into my bag and got a banana to eat before Sammy gets here. I got another text from him saying he was here so I ran to the front door. "Brooklyne why you in such a rush to get to school" Nash yelled after me "Im not Sammys here to pick me up" I laugh and shut the door.

I walked up to Sammys car, opened the door and got in. "Good morning beautiful" I start blushing, "Good morning handsome" I kiss his check and he starts driving. We just made small talk and listened the music. We pulled into the school parking lot and got out of his jeep. He takes my hand in his and we head into the school. People are looking at us but not giving us dirty looks they look happy.

We walk up to his locker first so he can get his stuff for first period, when he is done he locks his locker takes my hand back in his and we walk over to my locker. I put my combo in and put my stuff away and we decided to just stay there till the bell rings. We were just laughing and talking until Tara and Nate came over, "Hey guys" Tara says, "Hey" I smile at her and Sammy just smiles. Johnson came over to my locker before the bell rang and we all walked to class, Its not like Gilisnky to not be with Johnson.

I pulled Johnson aside before we walked in to ask him if he knew where Gilinsky was. "Hey uh do you know where Gilinsky is?" "No sorry I haven't talked to him since last night actually" he pulls his phone out and texts him but no answer he starts to look worried, "He probably just slept in, don't worry Johnson if hes not here by lunch we will go to his house and check on him" I smiled up at him. He just gave me a sad smile and we walked into are class.

*Skip to lunch*

We were getting really worried about Gilisnky he always answers his phone no matter what. We were getting are stuff to drive to his house, we walked out into the parking lot to see Gilisnky standing there making out with some girl...... I know I shouldn't feel jealous but I do. I grabbed Sammy by his hand and dragged him to his car, "Were are we going?" "Anywhere but here please" before we got into the car I pulled him close and kissed him with so much passion and lust. I knew everyone including Gilinsky seen, I pulled away and got into his jeep. Sammy jumped in and we took off.

We didn't talk, just sat there in silence. "So uh were do you want to go?" Sammy says "I don't care we can go to my place my parents are still not home" I smile at him. I could tell there was something different about Sammy but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Anyways we pulled into my drive way, I got out of the car and unlocked the door. Sammy and I walked in, took are shoes off and shut the door.