Chapter 15

(Brooklynes POV)

*Skip to day before prom*

I cant believer that tomorrow night I am going to prom with the best boyfriend ever and my best friend. Tara and I had planned to go and get ready tomorrow together, Mallory is going with her good friend and we are all going to meet up at my place when we are done getting ready and head over to Sammys place for the pictures.

I got up out of bed and decided that I was going not get dressed up for school, so I got up did my makeup put my hair in a messy bun, and walked to my closet to get my root sweatpants with my black v-neck long sleeve shirt. I slipped on moccasins and walked down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. When I got down I almost started crying, "MOM!!! DAD!!!" I yelled running over and hugging them.

Nash came running down to the kitchen and joined are group hug, "What are you guys doing home so early?" I asked, "Well we couldn't miss your guys first prom now could we?" I smiled and hugged them again. "How is everyone doing in Canada mom?" Nash asked "Uh well they are hanging in there, on Friday when you guys leave for prom we have to head back up for a few more weeks." I was kinda upset when I heard her say that but all that matters it that they are here right now.

I got a text on my phone so I quickly looked at it, 'Im going to pick you up today? okay?' Sam texted me. I text back with a simple 'Okay'. I put my phone in my pocket and just ketch up with my mom well my dad went to the store to get some food to make dinner tonight. "So, any boys that your mother needs to know about?" she winks at me, "Nope I only have one boy" I smile at her. Every time I hear his name it just makes me so happy and makes me have a great big smile on my face. "Well I hope he treats you good" she says.

I have a feeling like someone told her about when he cheated on me. But the only people that knew was; Nash, Sammy, the Jack's, Tara, Nate, Shawn and my self. Yes I told Shawn, he texted me and I told him what happened. I dont think he would have said anything to my parents. I hope not. I just smile at her, I get a text and know its from Sam letting me know that he is here, I was right. "Sam's here to pick me up, love you mom see you after school" I say, "Oh okay, ill see you after school. Oh and tell Sam to come over for dinner tonight" "I will" I yell and run out to his jeep.

"Hey Babe, you look cute today" Sam says "Thank you, you dont look at bad yourself" seeing that he was wearing sweatpants to. I leaned over and kissed his lips before we were off to school. "So m parents are back in town for the night" I smile at Sam "Oh my gosh babe thats great! Wait, you said only for the night? Where are they going" I frown, "They came home because they wanted to see Nash and I go to are first prom, they leave Friday after they see us off to prom. They have to go back to Canada" I say getting kinda upset again.

He seen that I was upset and grabbed my hand. "Its okay babe, they will be home before you know it" he smiles down at me. We pull into the school parking lot and we head into school. The day went by pretty fast, it was already time for lunch. We all headed to are normal lunch table, today Gilisnky came and sat with us. "Oh Sam, my mom wants you to come over for dinner tonight" I smile at him, before sammy could answer GIlinsky interrupts "Wait your parents are back in town?" he looks me in the eye. "Yes" I say to him, and look back to Sam to wait for a answer "I would love to come over tonight babe."

*Skip to dinner*

I was waiting for Sam to come over, I changed into black leggings with a black undershirt and a white cardigan. I straightened my hair and put some socks on, I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it, "Hey babe, you look great" I blush at his words and let him in, "You look really cute" I smile up at him and kiss his lips. "Thank you, and these are for your mom" he says looking at the flowers in his hand. I smile at him and lead him to the kitchen, "Hey mom, Sams here" I say.