(:

I woke up wrapped in Austin's arms. I looked up to see Austin staring at me(:

Me:goodmorning creep!

I kissed his cheek.

Austin: Goodmorning beautiful(:

Me:did you sleep good?

Austin: yea cuz i had you wrapped in my arms... You know you look 5x as perfect as you already are when you're in my arms?

I blushed and giggled.

Me: stop being cute.

Austin laughed at me and kissed myforehead. Austin must have already gotten ready and slipped back in bed. I went to washup and i laid back in bed with austin.

Me: hey austin...

Austin: yea babe?

I looked away and played with my fingers.

Me: why are you sorry?

Austin: what? What do you mean?

Me: last night... The last thing i heard before i fell asleep was you saying 'i'm sorry babe i love you'..

Austin looked down and rubbed the back of his neck.

Austin: ohhh.. That.. While you were falling asleep, i just stared at you and i thought how lucky i am to have you and to be with you...you're so perfect. I thought: i could never hurt you, even if i tried... But then i remembered all those times i DID hurt you.. And i just said sorry.. Because even if i told you once before, its not ever going to make up for what i did... I love you jenny, and i always will. I know i can trust you and i hope you can trust me i dont know what i would do if i let myself lose you again. I love you"

Me:i started to tear up and i finally choked out: i love you too Austin... I had accepted you're apology when you said 'i'm' (: i love you.

We kissed and we both pulled away smiling.

He is so perfect

My Love<3 ~Austin Mahone love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें