Lets try this again

I know i may have rushed into another relationship too quickly, but i really loved alex and austin but i guess austin and i werent meant to be together like we thought..

I was now alex's girlfriend and we told the whole crew and they were happy for us. We also told austin and he was happy for us. The same day he told us he a taylor were together and we were all happy for him.

I'm so glad i'm friends with such great amazing guys... They're mature enough to handle these situations and move on and not cause any drama. I love the crew.

Me and alex were hanging out today and i'm "excited(:

He said he'd pick me up at4. It was 12 now so i decided to shower and get ready

I picked out my black softball champions shirt and yoga shorts. I walked downstairs and by then it was already 3:30 so i decided to watch tv to pass the time. After that time,i hear the doorbell ring and i got up to open the door. I opened it to see a smiling alex(:

Alex:hey babe(: -he walked in grabbed my waist, and kissed me on the cheek

Me: hey babe<3- i kissed him on the lips and pulled away.

Me: so where are we going?

Alex: to the park and maybe the beach.(:

And with that we went to the park. We spent the rest of the day there until it started pouring rain. So that canceled out the beach. We walked to the park so we had to walk home in the pouring rain! It was raining to bad, we had to stop. We stopped at a little building with only two atms in it. We ran in and both laughed at how ridiculous we looked in soaked clothes!

We looked into each others eyes for a while and i ran into his arms and hugged him i looke up and kissed him hard and with passion. He kissed back and we made out and then just sat on the floor and cuddled until the rain lit up. We walked outside and began walking home it was about 11:30 so when we got to my house and i kissed him goodbye and i ran upstairs to shower and get to bed.

I laid in my bed and thought. How'd i get so lucky? And then it hit me. I always said that about austin.

Oh and speaking of i saw my phone light up and buzz. A call. Austin. i wonder what he wants so late?? I pressed 'accept'

Me: hello??