3-finally here!

"ladies and gentlemen please fasten you're seat belts and turn off all electronics, we will be landing in San Antonio Texas in 20 minutes"

i pulled out my headphones and put all my stuff away.We landing and got off the plane, the airport was so small! i guess i didn't really expect much. We got our bags and walked outside

Me: "how are we gonna get to the new house?"

Mom:" oh we got a driver to bring our new car!"

I saw a red range rover pull up.

Me:" no way!!!! you guys bought a range rover!!"

dad: " yup we know how much you like red, and i've always wanted a range rover!"

me: "oh my gosh dad it's amazing!" i said running up to it and opening the door and jumping inside. maybe this move isn't so bad(:

mom:" thank you so much" she said to the driver and getting into the drivers seat.

my dad was putting our stuff into the back and as soon as he was done we drove off. despite the radio, the ride was pretty quiet. San Antonio seems like it has nothing fun to do. We stopped in front of the most beautiful house ever!! it was so big!. it seemed like the only 3 big houses were right next to each other. I ran up to the house after asking my mom for the key.

i walked inside and the inside was so beautiful!

my mom walked in after, and then my dad with all the luggage. walked through the whole house together and we got upstairs, there were two rooms on each end of the hallway, i walked into one and instantly feel in love with it!!!!!so i called dibs on it.

----------4 days later-------------

Our stuff came in the day after we got here and we have everything where we need it and now it's time to start getting used to living in texas.

Me:" mom i'll be outside playing basketball!"

mom:"okay don't stay out there too late i'll get lonely!"

Me:" i won't!" i walked outside with my basket ball.

I was so happy mt mom let me bring my lucky hoop! it was red and i loved it(:

---AUSTIN'S POV---(POINT OF VIEW)

my names austin my favorite color is red and i love basket ball i live in san antonio and i got new neighbors! they moved in a couple days ago but i havent met any of them yet.

Well i was outside with my best friend playing basketball. his names alex constancio. We were shooting around when i heard someone in my new neighbors back yard shootin hoops!

Austin: "you hear that alex!?"

Alex: "looks like we got another nightball player!"

Austin: " lets check him out!" we both walked over to the fenc and peeked through the fence.

Austin: "or check HER out!' i wispered

alex: "woah!! she's amazing!! did you see that!?" he wispered a little louder.

Austin: "wow she's beautiful" i must have said that outloud because alex gave me the 'oooh looks like austins got a crush!' look.

alex: "go say hi!" he pushed me as we both got up and peeked our heads over the fence. She hadn't seen us though.

Austin: " so you like shootin hoops?" i smiled at her

---MY POV---

i was in the middle of playing when i heard a boy talking i looked over and saw two boys staring at me and i realized they were talking to me. i think the cutest one was talking to me, he had a beautiful smile and the most amazing hazel eyes!!!!!!