the best day of my life

"WE'RE WHAT!?" i screamed at my parents

"calm down Jennifer, stop yelling its going to be ok.. We'll get there an before you know it things will go back to normal" my mom said trying to calm me down

"it's NOT gonna be okay,its gonna be horrible i don't wanna move to texas and leave chicago i love it here i love my school, i love my friends, and i don't want to leave everything!"

"well the decisions made..we're moving to san antonio. Im sorry

but we just cant handle things here anymore please go up to you're room and pack. We leave in 3days"

I ran up the stairs to my room and laid down on my bed.

My name is jennifer but everyone calls me jenn or jenny, i was born in chicago and grew up here i've lived here my whole life and i didnt want that to change. After a while of running this through my head I grabbed my phone and texted all my friends the news all theirs replies were the same either: what?!you cant be moving or: no i wont let you leave!!!your staying with me!

I smiled(: i love my friends, i can tell them anything& i dont want to leave them.

I got up and decided to pack all my things up realizing nothing i say will change my parents minds. After i was done ichanged into my pj's and i laid in my bed. I skipped dinner because i didn't want to be in the same room as my parents. I was still mad at them even though it wasn't really their fault.

I fell asleep so fast.. I hadn't realized i was that tired.

---next morning---(wednesday)

I woke up to a text from this guy i had a big crush on for about two months now his name is nathan.

My heart started beating really fast as i opened the text. I started reading

"Hey i know we didnt really talk,but i kind of wanted to start talking. you're very beautiful and you seem really nice."

I freaked out! I could feel my face getting hot as i started to blush(:

I calmed down and continued the convo:

"aww thank you(:you're very sweet.and i would love if we started to talk!" but then my smile turned to a frown remembering that i was moving and we couldnt talk.. Great! I finally get the guy I've been crushing on to tell me I'm beautiful just so i can leave and never talk to him or see him again.

"cool!so do you wanna hangout Friday?"

"actually i just remembered i'm moving to sand antonio friday morning.."

"ohh..wow.really?..umm well that really sucks because i was kind of planning to tell you this on friday.."

" tell me what?" my heart started beating really fast!

"well i've had this thing for you for about3 months now but i was too scared to do anything about it but now im not. I just want to say i think about you all the time and everytime i walk past you, i think about grabbing you,swinging you around and giving you the biggest kiss ever and being able to say 'hey babe' well i guess i can say... I love you jennifer"

What?!....i froze and i could barely press 'reply' i dont know if i should.. What do i say to that?!

How can he love me?? We only talked at shool when we worked together, which was not often.

"wow um i dont know what to say to that.." i replied, hoping not to sound rude.

"its alright you dont have to say anything i just wanted you to know how i feel" i smiled

"well thats sweet and i think you should know how i feel.... Well ive liked you for about 2months now, but i dont want to get into anything because ill never see you.."

"Jennifer.. Wow i never knew you felt the same way! Thank you for telling me but i understand, just know that i will always love you." wow those words stuck to me prtty hard. I dont think i'll ever forget that.

"well bye jennifer"

"bye Nathan"

I walked down stairs to my kitchen. The house was quiet my parents were still asleep and since im an only child, i was used to it being so quiet.

I grabbed a bowl and got the mil out of the fridge, i poured myself some Krave! It was my favorite cereal(:

I went to sit at the table and began eating my cereal while scrolling through twitter. I didnt have many mentions so i logged off and decided to spend my last day at the gym playing basketball(:

It was my favorite sport!!🏀

After i was done i was so tired i decided to take a shower and go to bed. As i laid my head down on my pillow my eyelids got heavier and heavier and i fell asleep almot instantly.

•••••••••thanks for reading sorry it was boring itll get better!! Promise(:••••••••••