wait.....what!?...crap.

The next few weeks had been amazing. spending most of my time with austin and all the other guys.

Today i woke up and got ready and went downstairs to make myself breakfast. after i was done eating, i realized i hadn't check my phone all morning! i never forget to check my phone! so i run upstairs after i finished eating and jump on my bed where my phone was. i grabbed it and saw i had 6 messages and 9 missed calls....all from austin.

Austin: goodmorning gorgeous<3

Austin: hey babe you awake??<3

Austin: i'm guessing you're still sleeping...(:

Austin: okay babe are you mad at me or something,,?:(

Austin: well whatever i did, i'm so sorry babe i love you<3

Austin: Baby please call me or text me...... i'm going to alex's with robert tyler and zach in a while and i want you to come<3 call me or text me please i love you and i don't like being worried.<3

i smiled. wow this boy really does love and care about me.

i decide to call him. i dial his number and wait it only rung once then i heard a very worried Austin.

Austin: BABE!? HI WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OK? WHY HAVENT YOU RETURNED MY CALLS OR ANSWERED MY TEXTS? ARE YOU MAD AT ME?

Me: i giggle. babe calm down i'm fine,i'm at home, i'm not mad at you and i havent cchecked my phone all morning! i just got up, got ready and ate breakfast. i'm sorry for scaring you..Forgive me?<3

Austin: thank god!.. *hesighed* and it's fine i was just scared something happened to you. and of course i forgive you... i love you<3

Me: good, i love you too. oh and i'll be over at alex's in a little while just gotta do my chores real quick and i'll start walking.

Austin: ok do you want me to come pick you up?

Me: no i'll just walk i need excersise anyway*laughs*

Austin: be quiet you're perfect<3

Me: i love you

Austin: i love you too<3

Me: i'll see you in a bit

Austin: alright bye babe

I walked over to my bathrom and got my garbage bag and took it downstairs. i walked to the kitchen and washed the dishes, then i swept the whole house. Done! the house looked pretty nice after! i walked up to my bathroom and took a shower. i came out and walked to my room to get dressed. i picked out a black tank top with white short shorts.

while i was putting my shorts on i heard my phone ringing. i picked it up and saw it was alex

Me: hey alex whats up?

Alex: hey jennifer i need some advice..

Me: sure what is it? where are the guys?

Alex: they're in my room, i'm in the bathroom..*laughs* okay so i'm gonna send you a picture what i'm wearing okay?

Me: okayy...? -i was alittle confused-

Alex: okay i sent it, did you get it?

Me: okay hold on

i looked at my screen and saw a text from alex. i opened it to reveal a picture of alex wearing dark jeans,a crew neck and a cute beanie. woah i'm not gonna lie alex looked freaking hot. i always thought he was cute but i never realized how hot he really was, i guess i just never thought of him anymore than just a friend. NO JENNY, what the hell?!... you're dating austin remember?