(;

i looked back at Austin and he smiled at me.

Austin: whats wrong?

Me: nothings wrong?!

Austin: yes, there's something wrong.. i know you too well.

Me: look foward..

Austin broke eye contcact with me and saw her. Taylor...making out with alex. He put a 'oh great..' look on. Knowing he hated this as ,much as i did made me feel better<3

Austin: just ignore those things and focus on us(:

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

Me: i'll try(: i leaned up and kissed him.

Person: ew look who's behind us babe

Other person: c'mon Taylor.. Don't start any drama, just focus on us!

Taylor: umm you're supossed to b on my side..?

Alex: i am on you're side.. but there's really no need for sides right now.. let's just have fun the rest of the night.

Taylor: okay babe... Maybe if you kiss me, it'll take my mind off that BITCH!

Taylor yelled bitch loud enough for me to hear and turned her head to look at me as she said it.i just rolled my eyes. and thought of something... Lets have some fun(;

I yelled taylor's name so it made it seem like me and austin were talking about her and when i yelled her name i climbed on austins lap and we started to make out. i saw Taylor turn around and smack her teeth. she yelled my name and i turned to see her with her shirt off kissing alex... god i hate her. and him.

We got off the Farris wheel and started walking to Austin's car. We got in and drove home. we got to my hhouse to hang oout for a bit. We were cuddling on my bed just talking.

Austin: hey babe i had fun tonight besides what happened with..

Me: i know i did too until i saw them, but i still had a really good time(:

Austin: so did i<3 but i gotta get home now:(

austin stood up from the bed and stood next to it.

ME: no!!! stay with me!!!! please??

Austin: my moms gonna kill me!

i got up from the bed and stood in front of him. i placed my arms over his shoulders and ran my fingers through his beautiful soft brown hair. i leaned up aand gave him a long passionate kiss. i trailed kissed up and down his neck and up his jawline to his mouth. i brushed my lips over his.

Me" i said please" i wispered as i put my hands up his shirt. He smiled and leaned over to kiss me only i pulled back.

Me: say yess you'll stay and i'll kiss you.

Austin: yess! i'll stay!!!! just kiss me please<3

he crashed his lips into mine and kissed me harder. god... this crazy teenage boy has so much needs. i'm not lying i have needs for him too, but this boy's needs are just crazy.

We ended up taking it further if you know what i mean(; of course it was amazing and i wished it would never end.. BUT i don't want a baby right now!!!

Austin and i cuddled in my bed and i was drifting off to sleep and i heard something.

Austin: i'm sorry babe i love you.

What!? what was he sorry for!!??? i hate being worried:( What did he do??? did i do something?? UGHHHH!!!! why is he sorry?...... :'(