Chapter 61 - The best Christmas gifts ever

Start from the beginning

Quirin walks in on Varian's victory dances, "So someone's happy. Does this mean-"

Varian runs over to his dad jumping up and down, "Yes, yes yes!!! She said yes!!!!"

Varian then calms down then tries to act cool but ends up acting like a dork, "I mean of course she said yes why wouldn't she?"

Quirin chuckles before hugging his son, "Congrats son, now try to calm down she's going to need you in a second the king and Queen haven't told her the biggest present yet."

"Let's go!!! Love ya dad!" Varian runs out of your room.

Quirin stands there for a moment in shock, "I love you, to son..."

-
-
-
Your POV

You walk into the hall with a massive smile beaming of your face.

"So, is he okay?" Rapunzel walks towards you.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's alright."

Quirin notices how happy you are and realises what's happening, "I'm going to go talk to him." Quirin walks out.

Rapunzel noticed the locket around your neck, "Is that what Varian got you? That's so cute!" She squeals.

"It's not the only thing..." You blush.

Rapunzel and Eugene gasp, "He asked you out!" They both say at the same time.

You nod.

Everyone rushes around you except the king and Queen.

After a few minutes, the door opens up.

"Hey, we're back." Quirin has his hand on Varian's shoulder.

You manage to get out of the crowd of people swarming you and go to see Quirin and Varian.

"So, I'm guessing you told everyone," Varian smirks.

"Uh, I think they figured it out themselves." You giggle.

Quirin walks over to the king and Queen.

You look away to see Cass holding Varian by the collar of his shirt, "Break her heart kid and you have me to answer to."

You quickly run over and get Cass to put him down, "He won't Cass..."

Queen Ariana walks over, "I think it's time we eat." She chuckles lightly.

Everyone walks over to the table and eats.

-
-
-

Everyone has just finished eating.

"(__), could Frederick and I talk to you for a moment?" Queen Ariana stands up and so does King Frederick.

"Uh, sure? What about?" You ask while standing up.

"Just follow us and you will see." Ariana smiles.

You follow them to your room and Queen Ariana gets you to sit down.

"What's wrong, am I in trouble again?" You ask.

King Frederick gets your chair from your desk and sits on it, while Queen Ariana sits next to you on your bed.

"Uh, no quite the opposite actually." King Frederick says.

King Frederick holds your hands and smiles, your even more confused he usually doesn't act like this.

"(__), you know we class you apart of the family right?"

You nod, "Yeah."

"Well... we want to make you officially apart of the family, that's if you want to be apart of the family." Frederick chuckles.

Your jaw drops, "Are you saying-"

"Yes (__), we want to adopt you..." Queen Ariana answers.

Your jaw drops even wider, suddenly a bunch of questions bursts into your mind, "You want to adopt me? Does that mean I have to call you mom and dad? Does that mean I'm royalty?"

"Okay, okay calm down, yes we want to adopt you, and you can call is mom and dad if you want to but you dont have to sweetie." Ariana giggles.

"And technically yes that does mean your royalty but we'll sort that later, for now, let's go have a nice day. Soon I'll be giving the Christmas speech then the festivities can begin." King Frederick adds.

They both stand up, you stand up too and hug them both.

They're both taken aback but soon hug you too.

"Wait! This is the secret you were keeping from me last night wasn't it!?' You say while letting go of them.

They look at each other then nod.

That's when you realise that's why people were calling you your Highness yesterday.

"Is there any chance everyone in the whole Kingdom knew except me?" You smirk.

"It probably got out by the staff so yes." Ariana chuckles, "Now let's go back to the Dinning hall.

-
-
-
You walk in front of Frederick and Ariana and open the door.

Rapunzel runs straight up to you and picks you up, "I told you your like a little sister to me!" She squeals.

You smile, "Yeah, heh... Could you excuse me for a minute?" You rush out of the room and head to the stables.

-
-

Leo flies over to you, "Hey buddy..."

You sit down next to Sebastian feeling panicked, the king and Queen want to adopt you that means your one day going to be a princess!? I mean how does a kid go from being a thief to royalty.

You sit there for a few minutes before someone walks in, Varian.

"Hey, are you alright?" Varian sits down next to you.

"I'm fine... just a little panicked and TERRIFIED." You giggle nervously.

"Lady, you've nearly been killed I dont know how many times, had so many battles with criminals and now that the royals adopt you your scared?" He chuckles.

Varian takes his gloves off and runs his hand through your hair, "Look, (__) two massive things in one day must be overwhelming but you know I'm right here if you need to talk to me."

Varian kisses your forehead, "I- I love you (__)... more than you think."

You snuggle into him, Leo and Sebastian, "I love you too Varian."

---------------------------------------------------------

Christmas chapter three complete!

I love this chapter because the bean is so adorable!!

And love is in the air!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter but for now... Cya later!!!