Chapter 54 - Why does every plan get somone locked up?

"Gooood Moorrningg sleepy head!" You hear next to you.

You sit up, "What time is it?"

Varian smirks, "Time to wake up! Duh."

You get out of the sleeping bag, "So, what time do you have to leave?"

"After breakfast, could I borrow Sabastian?" He asks.

"Sure! He likes the ride out to old Corona so I don't see why not." You smile.

Someone knocks on the door, "Lady (__), Breakfast is ready at the outside terrace."

"Alright, we'll be there in a minute!" You shout.

You Quickly get changed behind the divider.

"Ready to go down?" You ask while Varian gets changed in your bathroom.

"Mhm!" Varian opens the door while putting his gloves on.

"Alright then let's go."

-
-
-
-
You're on the terrace with King Frederick, Queen Ariana, Raps and Varian.

"It's the first thing people see when they enter the castle, Dad. I mean, maybe we could remodel it or something, you know, make it warm and welcoming." Rapunzel says.

You see Eugene walking up and you wave at him.

"That archway is an important line of defence, Rapunzel. It must convey strength and security." King Frederick replies.

Eugene comes and sits next to Rapunzel, he mumbles with his mouth full, "You want strength and security, here's what you do..."

King Frederick raises a brow.

"Lion statues! Ooh, ooh, better yet... turn the archway into a giant lion's mouth! No, wait! Let's do the whole lion..."

King Frederick interrupts him, "Thank you, Eugene. I'll take those suggestions under advisement."

"Ahh, teamwork! Up high!" Eugene stands up and raises his hand.

Frederick ignores him and continues eating.

"Your Majesty!" Eugene chuckles.

You look at Varian and you both smirk at each other.

Rapunzel pulls on his clothes and shakes her head.

"Right! You're eating. We're eating. Next time, then. Cool." He sits back down.

You look over again to Varian and smile sneakily, you both kick Eugene making him fall out of his chair.

"Oh, that's it! you two are so dead!" Eugene stands up.

Rapunzel stops him, "Eugene! They're just kids."

King Frederick looks at you both angrily.

You smile sheepishly, "Sorry..."

-
-
-
After breakfast, you walk to the stables with Varian.

"Well, that was pretty entertaining." Varian chuckles.

"See? Told ya life at the castle can be fun. Well if you make it fun." You giggle slightly.

"So when are you back?" You ask.

"Well, probably at the science Expo... but you can come to old Corona right?"

You nod, "I'll come up when I can."

"Alright then."

Varian opens up the stable gate. "Milady."