Chapter 67 - That necklace...

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

That necklace...

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You're all on a balloon flying in the sky.

"Ballooning is one of my passions. What better way to see nature’s gifts than from a bird’s perspective? Besides, I don’t condone modes of transportation that exploit animals."

"Woo-hoo!" Rapunzel gasps, "it’s like being in a giant lantern! It’s magic!"

"It’s simple science, actually, but yes, your Highness, it can be quite magical." Andrew chuckles.

You look over to see Varian with a Quill and paper trying to figure out the science behind it.

Eugene laughs,  "You wanna make your life easier, have Cass here pull those cords for you. She’s got some serious pythons under there."

Cass walks over to Rapunzel annoyed.

You see the necklace on Andrew and some reason it looks very familiar, so decide to try to talk to Varian.

"Hey, uh Varian? Can I ask you a question?"

Varian looks up from scribbling down notes, "What's up?"

"Have you seen that necklace before that Andrew is wearing?" You stare at the necklace when it opens slightly to reveal a design that looks even more familiar.

"Uh, no I haven't, why did you ask me about a necklace? Are you sure your alright?"

"It's fine I'm just gonna go talk to Raps."

Varian looks down again trying to figure out the balloon.

"Eugene, you wanna take us down?" Andrew asks.

Eugene chuckles like a toddler as he runs to the balloon’s control.

You walk up to Rapunzel, "Hey, Rapunzel do find anything suspicious about Andrew?"

"Uh, no? Why" She looks at you confused.

"Its nothing." You look up to the sky, the stars look so much prettier when you're high in the sky.

Andrew walks to the side of you and Raps to drop down a sandbag.

Rapunzel notices the necklace, "Wow! That necklace is so beautiful. May I see?"

Andrew hands her the necklace, "It’s been in my family for decades, it means, “Love is true inner wealth”.

"You said clockwise, right?" Eugene turns the balloon valve the wrong way. The balloon shakes hard and Rapunzel drops the necklace in the thorns below.

"Don’t worry! we will find it. You guys go finish your date." Rapunzel smiles.

"Ooh, it was counterclockwise, wasn’t it."

"I'm gonna punch him in the face." Sophia starts walking towards Eugene.

You pull her back, "No you will not."

"How about a break his nose just a little?"

"Unless you want to hear crying for the rest of your life I suggest you don't." You smirk.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You're on the ground with everyone except Cass and Andrew as they've gone for alone time.

Rapunzel pricks her finger, "Ouch! I feel terrible about this. Ow! I know I might’ve come on a bit strong, but I’m really happy for Cass. Ow! I just wish she weren’t so guarded."