Chapter 76 - Max's and Sebastian's enemy

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Max's and Sebastian's Enemy

Slight swearing in this chapter if ya dont like it just change it to another insult (yes you get a chance to insult the king... kinda) :P

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It's been two weeks since the "new arrangement" of the guards following you around. It's been... interesting? Okay no, you're not Rapunzel it's been a hell whole.

Having to kids bickering about everything is... in Varian's way... a pain in the Hm-hm.

I mean, it's not like you're not good friends with them... most of the time you like to hang out with them, you just like to have space from... constant fights.

And for you and Frederic? Well, let's just say they'll be no daddy and daughter dances any time soon... or at all.

Eugene tried to talk Frederic out of his "decision" but he won't listen... like usual.

Even though you accepted his "apology" your still pretty tense around him, I mean if he really wanted to show he was sorry he would have stopped making the guards-

Your Quill snaps, "Ugh, great! Now I'm gonna have to get a new one... Next scene!"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Your riding around town on Sebastian, well trying to, but stopping every once in a while since people want to pet Sebastian or for Stan and Pete to catch up.

Theres an extremely massive crowd of people, you go through with Sebastian to see Max getting attention too.

"Hey, pretty lookness huh?" Monty shows Max a lollipop of him.

Monty looks over to you, as you go up to him with Sebastian. "Oh, and don't worry! I made one of Sebby too! Though his didn't sell as much... But the two best horses of Corona!"

"Its Max!" A kid grabs the lollipop of Max.

You flip a coin over to Monty and get the one of Sebastian.

"Oooh, Maxie! Lookin' Spry and Svetle today!" Hook foot shouts.

"Don't worry Sebastian, your always those things too." You pat his head.

Sebastian didn't seem so bothered by all the attention Max was getting, he was happy his best friend was getting the attention he deserved. Though he still liked attention.

Stan and Pete, who are stood right next to you, of course... salute at Max, he salutes back.

Rapunzel laughs, "Max if this were a popularity contest you would win first place!"

You stare at her with a 'seriously' look as Sebastian is literally right here.

"Of course you would also be a very close second place Sebby." Rapunzel Pat's his head.

Eugene walks up too, "I gotta say, Max, that mane is looking great! Yours looks awesome to Sebastian! And that's coming from someone who knows good hair!"