Chapter 3 - An excitable Alchemist

You wake up with a bright light shining.

You sit up and wonder where you are this wasn't the place your remember, It was a bedroom.

Suddenly a rather tall man walks into the room your shaken up not know where you were and who this man is. "phew your awake.." the man comes closer and sits on the bed. "Sorry if I scared you, two, men who had a sword and a large branch were attacking you so I came to help." the man stops talking when a loud explosion comes from the room across the hall.

"One second..." The man walks out of the room. You get out of the covers and sit there watching him walk out.

"Varian! I told you to stop doing experiments in your room..." The man looks at the boy with a stern look.

"But dad it was just a small experiment!" The boy smiles sheepishly at his dad while he's covered in pink gunk. "Okay, maybe a big experiment... Sorry, dad..."

You felt connected to this boy yet you didn't know him.

"It's okay, we'll talk later right now I have someone I want you to meet." The man and the boy walk back to the room.

"Varian, this is- wait I didn't ask what your name is." The man chuckles a little.

"I'm (___), you are?" Your still shaken up about running away from Flynn Rider if it wasn't for him you would be getting assigned to your next theft or locked in a cell.

"I'm Quirin, And this is my son Varia-" Quirin gets cut off when all of a sudden the boy gets excited and runs over to the bed.

"I'm Varian!" He giggles. "The great and powerful alchemist!!"

Quirin shakes his head and smiles, "Okay great and powerful alchemist, I think you should leave (___) alone, for now, she needs some rest and you need a bath." He puts his arm around Varian and walks with him to the door.

"Okay, dad..." Varian walks out of the room while Quirin stands there.

"How did I get here?" You ask hesitantly

Quirin walks over again and sits down on the bed. "I'm not sure, Varian called me outside when he saw a random lady knocked out outside at the edge of the woods."

"Do you live near here?" Quirin says with a calm voice.

"No, I don't have a home, I wanted to come to Corona to settle down instead of..." you think quickly, " travelling around.That's when I heard a noise and went to see what it was before getting knocked out..." You say now calmer than before.

"Well, in that case, your welcome here for now." He says with a low voice " Though I will have to take you to the king and queen if your planning of staying." He looks at you," I'm sure if seen someone who looked like you on a wanted poster..."

You feel nervous," Uhm no its definitely not me." You giggle while terrified.

"Well ill let you get some rest (___)." He gets off the bed and walks to the door. "Good night."

The light goes out and you get back in the covers, that's when you notice you have a bandage around your arm with a bloodstain on. You were concerned about what happened but you soon fell asleep again.