Chapter 34 - Life after happily ever after... or not.

WARNING SINGING AHEAD AND A LONG CHAPTER.

It's been 6 months since Rapunzel returned to Corona and Honestly, life has been amazing!

You and Varian are closer than ever, he would protect you if your life depends on it and you would do the same.

Hook-hand left a week after the party and you and all the other thugs decided the best way to say goodbye was a leaving party as well as meeting hook-foot.

Cass became Rapunzel's lady in waiting as well as your guardian so shes constantly busy and hasn't snuck out with you in a while which you don't mind since Rapunzel's coronation is starting today.

"(__) Come on! Get your head out of that journal!" Cass shuts your journal while you're still writing.

"Hey! What gives?!" You shout.

"We've gotta get ready for the welcome ceremony! And the Queen has requested you were a dress for this." She holds up the dress to show you.

"Why do I have to wear a dress? I'm not a royal-" Cass cuts you off.

"Because you're classed as royalty and will still be representing Corona." She explains.

"I'm classed as royalty?" You look at her confused.

"Uh, of course, you are, the King and Queen see you as their daughter as well as Raps, besides you live in the castle so you're representing Corona. Now get change!" She gives you the dress.

"Woah first time you've never thrown my clothes at me!" You go behind the divider and get changed.

"Well, this weekend is special ESPECIALLY Sunday, besides it's just this weekend then you can go back to pants."

You go to the mirror and look at yourself.

"Cass this doesn't feel like me..." you look at her confused.

"It's just a dress, Anyway, you should see your dress for later it's way nicer." She smiles and puts a white bandana in your hair.

You smile at her, "Okay, just for THIS weekend."

"Good now let's go meet Raps she raced Fitzherbert to the wall-" you interrupt her.

"I thought that was our thing?" You look at her while walking down the hallway.

"I wouldn't think too much about it kid, besides after the coronation we can go back to sneaking out and racing to the wall."

"Really?!" You get excited.

Cass smiles, "Yeah, but maybe don't get too excited you've gotta keep calm for the welcoming ceremony."

"Sorry..." you calm yourself and walk with Cass to the Kingdom gates.

-
-
-
-
"There they are!" You wave at them excitedly.

"(__) keep calm, you've gotta remember your still representing Corona. " Cass looks at you.

"Sorry!" You go red.

Cass grabs Rapunzel before she could kiss Eugene.

"With nothing at all standing in my way..." you hear Raps singing.

You follow behind Cass and Raps while Cass tries to hurry Rapunzel up.

"True there are certain customs I have to follow."

A woman curtsies at Rapunzel. "Curtsy," Cass whispers.

"Several small obligations I can't avoid." She goes over to see a little girl with flowers and the girl puts a flower in her hair.