Chapter 29 - A plan to succeed...

The plan is all set up now all you need to do is get most of the guards far away from the dungeons.

"Lady (___), where have you been the past few days?!" Stan and Pete run up to you.

"Oh, hey guys I decided to go to Varian's for a few days." You look at Leo and wink at him.

"I heard there are ham sandwiches and chocolate cake for all guards In the furthest guards tower from the dungeons."

While your talking you manage to steal the keys for the dungeons off stan without him seeing.

Suddenly, about Twenty guards go running to get the "chocolate cake" before it all goes.

You shake your head, "These guards are so easy to fool! Heh, what'd you know maybe my old life wasn't a bad thing after all..."

You calm yourself down and head to the dungeons.

You see the Captain trying to take Eugene somewhere. Well, that's until you lock the door. Attila has a frying pan ready, while shorty messes with the Captain to give the others a chance to get the other guards.

"What's this? Open up!" The Captain demands.

"What's the password?" You can't help but giggle at shorty.

"What?"

"Nope."

"Open this door!" The Captain is now shouting.

You want some of the fun since the next parts are going to be challenging and say,
"Not even close Cap!"

You close the shutter.

" Lady (___)!? This is no game! You have three seconds to open this door or you're in big trouble young lady!!"

Eugene hears you and brightens up.
"Kid! You came for me!"

You open the shutter again, "Of course I did!" You quickly close the shutter.

"One."

Hook hand takes a guard.

"Two!"

Another guard disappears.

"Three!"

Captain turns around to see just Eugene standing there, you unlock the door so attila can whack him over the head with a frying pan.

Eugene laughs, "Frying pans, who knew right?"

Some more guards burst through the other door.

You pull Eugene by the wrist and attila follows. Your all running as fast as you can down the dungeon corridor now Ulf has a chance to use his miming skills.

You see hundreds of guards coming down the stairs.

"I didn't know there were so many guards!" You say while panting for breath.

Hook foot meets you and Eugene in the palace square.

"Head down."

"Head down."

"Arms in."

"Arms in."

"Knees apart."

"Knees apa- wait why do I need my knees APPPAAARRRRT?!"

Hook hand does the same thing with you to launch you in the air.

You land on Sebastian with  Max and Eugene at the side of you.

"Thanks, buddy!" You pat his head while Eugene has a heartfelt conversation with Max.

You and max look annoyed at Eugene.