3: Dream Come True

Start from the beginning

"What for?" Hoseok wanted to know confused.

"You know... ballet look and such," Jungkook tried to be subtle.

But to his dismay his friend's eyes began to gleam with joy. "The day I'll see Jeon Jungkook in a pantyhose is the day I can die happily."

"Shut up," Jungkook hissed, but the expression on the other's face would not waver.

"Fine, fine. Whatever it takes for my pal to get his dream boy," the older said. "You should buy your own pantyhose, though."

Jungkook latched out over the table, but Hoseok dodged his slap and chuckled happily when he hurried into the safety of his own room. Jungkook should reconsider the best friend terms.

><

"You made it," Jimin's voice greeted him when he entered the practice room. The lady was sitting on a chair next to the sound system, looking as stern as ever.

"Hi," he greeted them and closed the door.

"Those clothes are better," the dancer assured him with a thumbs up. Jungkook had combined Hoseok's tight running pants with his weightlifting outfit of short baggy pants (he did not like the idea of presenting the shape of his private parts) and a tight-fit muscle shirt.

Jimin himself was dressed in his skintight cotton pants that did not leave anything to the imagination and Jungkook would bet that he wore the matching sleeveless top underneath the baggy sweater he was wearing now. But as tempting as that outfit was, Jungkook could work with that because he had seen Jimin dance in it. This was not meant to be sexual but sensual, accentuating every of his smooth moves when he made music with his body.

"Let's warm up," the other man said. Apparently, the lady would not speak to Jungkook. Well, he could live with that. "Then you will learn the basics."

"Basics?" Jungkook asked. Would they drill him through ballet?

Jimin nodded and gestured him to come closer and stretch with him. "Contemporary might be its own style, but I come from ballet, so my style involves those elements that are inherent to ballet."

Wow, with moving elegantly apparently came graceful expression, Jungkook thought, sucking in every word the other spoke while stealing glances at an indeed very flexible Jimin. Damn, that man could do the splits! Jungkook felt stiff next to him.

"Since, Mrs. Kim repeatedly pointed out that you looked like a buffalo during out examination, I'll take it upon me to prove to her that you can be a little more graceful," the dancer said with a wry smile.

"Uhm, sorry," Jungkook murmured and smiled pained. He had known from the start that he could dance nothing like Jimin but being told so in such a blunt way was still embarrassing.

"Don't be sorry. Different genres, different styles. I'm sure I'd look strange in hip hop, too," Jimin brushed his apology away. "You did great when it came to lifting me, and that's most important." He looked honest, so Jungkook decided to believe him.

"I'll try my best," he promised.

"I expected no less," Jimin replied with that small curious smile that Jungkook could not make sense of. "Let's start."

Jungkook did five quick push-ups to warm up his arms before he stood up as well, waiting for instructions.

"Let's start simple," Jimin said and stood across from him. "The hands." He lifted his hands with the palms up and Jungkook marveled at their size for a moment before he focused back on the topic. "Your dance style utilizes the hands as an own part of the body, for us ballet dancers the hands are only the extension of our arms." He began to move his hands like Jungkook had seen many times before. Soft, like he was caressing water, like he was floating.