3.

(ෆ❛ั ु³❛ัʕ•̫͡•ིʔྀ*✲゚*。⋆⃛ೄ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑- 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

♡~𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅~♡

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 3 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑S since the breach in wall Maria. Now I'm 16 years old and I finally can sign up to join training corps just like father said. I had been trained hard with father and Levi.

"Awww...I'm gonna miss you Stella!" Hange said as she hugged me

"Me too, Hange!"

Then, I hugged father tightly

"Father..." I said as about to cry.

"Estella, I'm going to miss you when you're not around." Erwin says

"After I graduated, I'm joining the scouts and I can be with father, Levi and Hange everyday!" I told them.

"Aww!! I'm gonna miss you more~!" Hange hugged again me tightly.

"Tch, stop hugging her shitty glasses. You might crush her bones." Levi warned her.

"Shorty is worried of Estella~" she coos

We realised from our hug. I turned to Levi. I wanted to hug him but I knew that Levi doesn't like it. Unexpectedly, he hugged me. I was dumbstruck with the sudden action, I relaxed and hugs him back.

"Don't forget about our training that we done, you really worked hard and I'm going to miss you brat." He says with a bored tone

"I will, Levi. I'm gonna miss you soo much."

"And one more thing. control your anger whatever happens you must control it." Father warned me.

"Ummm...okay, father. I'll keep that in my mind." I said still confused

After that, they wave goodbyes to me,

Once I got my uniform, I immediately wears it and I lined up next to Mikasa, Eren and Armin and everyone that I doesn't know and waiting our instructor, Keith Shadis. He's unquestionably is the most instance individuals in the anime, making him perfect for training new recruits. I must be a perfect and strong soldier because Father nor Levi can't protect me everytime.

"Straighten those spines your weaklings!" A fierce voice boomed as a scary looking bald man with his wrinkles and dark circles under his eyes are noticeable walked towards us.

"Allow me to introduce myself! I'm Commandent Keith Shadis and I have misfortune to be assigned to Train you bastards. I'm not here to welcome you at all! Right now you are a mere cattle fit for nothing but titan food! No, less than a cattle... In three years, we'll take you worthless pieces crap of you and train you! Gives you mean of fight the titans. In three years, you stand before a titan, will you still be a titan food? Or you'll be a noble wall shielding the King? Or perhaps, one of Humanity's glorious soldiers that slay titans? You will decide!"

After he finished his speech, Keith started asking everyone and ask some of them where are they from.

"Hey you!"

"Sir!" Armin yelled as he do the traditional salute and His body tense up. "Who the hell are you!?" Keith yelled

"Armin Artlet, from Shinganshina district sir!"

"That's a ridiculous name I ever heard! Did your parents gave it the name to you!?"

"My grandfather did, sir!"